Polishing your Silver Easily
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Polishing requires silver polish, the rag, water, and a toothbrush. Not to mention lots and lots of time! Working on that would take many days to finish, but this will make it easier. Note: If you use a casserole dish it takes a little bit longer as you will have to do several loads. Try using a 4qt pot with aluminum foil balled up and kept hot by heating on the stove. This method allows you to do quite a few pieces at a time."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Baking Soda
- A little salt (sprinkle)
- Boiling water
- Deep pan
Bring water to boil
Cover inside of pan with aluminum foil
Sprinkle baking soda evenly across the bottom of pan
Sprinkle a little salt on top of soda
Lay silver evenly across the bottom of the pan
Pour boiling water on top to cover the sliver
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- Kitchen DIY Storage Cabinets
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- How to Organize a French Door Refrigerator
- Fantastic DIY Floating Shelves
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Darling DIY Paper Towel Holder
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden