We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Many of you know the struggle of trying to find the right lid for your leftovers. What's worse is the avalanche of plastic lids that falls out when you open the cabinet!
Now the struggle is over. This Plastic Lid Organizer is a simple kitchen storage hack that will keep your tupperware lids in one place. You can sort them into small, medium, and large lids, or by type. Once you have this DIY organizer, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Pantry DIY Door Organizer
- Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station
- Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
- Industrial Pot DIY Rack
- How to Install a Pull-Out Garbage Bin
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet