We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Many of you know the struggle of trying to find the right lid for your leftovers. What's worse is the avalanche of plastic lids that falls out when you open the cabinet!
Now the struggle is over. This Plastic Lid Organizer is a simple kitchen storage hack that will keep your tupperware lids in one place. You can sort them into small, medium, and large lids, or by type. Once you have this DIY organizer, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
There is something so classic about a spotless white pitcher, but the price tag can be a real turn off. This Thrift Store Pitchers… Continue reading: "Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover"
- No Saw DIY Tile Countertop
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project
- Julia Child Inspired DIY Pegboard
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
- How to Add Wallpaper to Kitchen Cabinets
- SMEG-Inspired Fridge Makeover
- Fail-Proof Herringbone Homemade Backsplash
- How to Install Drawer Pulls
- Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot
- Easy Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- Easy Diy Decorated Clothespins
- Diy Bookmark
- Japanese Tie Dye Shibori Napkins
- Free Pillow Sham Pattern
- Scrunchies Made From Old Shirts
- Diy Scrunchie Holder
- Free Outer Space Coloring Pages And Activity Sheet
- Girl Scout Cookie Copy Cat Recipes