Plastic Lid Organizer
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Many of you know the struggle of trying to find the right lid for your leftovers. What's worse is the avalanche of plastic lids that falls out when you open the cabinet!
Now the struggle is over. This Plastic Lid Organizer is a simple kitchen storage hack that will keep your tupperware lids in one place. You can sort them into small, medium, and large lids, or by type. Once you have this DIY organizer, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Kitchen Island DIY
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- Farmhouse DIY Kitchen Island
- DIY Cutting Board for More Counter Space
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- How to Install Kitchen Island Pendants
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Free Printable Recipe Card Template
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder