Plastic Lid Organizer
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Many of you know the struggle of trying to find the right lid for your leftovers. What's worse is the avalanche of plastic lids that falls out when you open the cabinet!
Now the struggle is over. This Plastic Lid Organizer is a simple kitchen storage hack that will keep your tupperware lids in one place. You can sort them into small, medium, and large lids, or by type. Once you have this DIY organizer, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable I Spy Summer
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- Printables For Kids
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Water Games To Play In A Sprinkler
- Blooming Flower Crochet Doily
- Farmhouse Style Coasters Dollar Tree Diy Craft
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks