Plastic Lid Organizer
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Many of you know the struggle of trying to find the right lid for your leftovers. What's worse is the avalanche of plastic lids that falls out when you open the cabinet!
Now the struggle is over. This Plastic Lid Organizer is a simple kitchen storage hack that will keep your tupperware lids in one place. You can sort them into small, medium, and large lids, or by type. Once you have this DIY organizer, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextDIY Lazy Susan for Under $20
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Under Kitchen Sink Organization Idea
- Sideboard Turned Kitchen Island DIY Hack
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
- Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station
- Darling DIY Paper Towel Holder
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Sinus Relief Shower Steamers
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars