We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Sometimes our pantries can be stuffed with piles of food, making it a challenge to try to find what you need. This year, keep your pantry more organized with baskets and these Pantry DIY Leather Labels. These DIY labels are an easy way to upgrade your kitchen organization. Of course, you don’t have to just use these for the pantry; plop them on any baskets that could use labeling. This DIY leather project is an easy way to learn how to craft with leather. In just a few simple steps, you will have beautiful, effortless labels to up your organization game.
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Kitchen Island DIY
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- Farmhouse DIY Kitchen Island
- DIY Cutting Board for More Counter Space
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- How to Install Kitchen Island Pendants
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Free Printable Recipe Card Template
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand