We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Sometimes our pantries can be stuffed with piles of food, making it a challenge to try to find what you need. This year, keep your pantry more organized with baskets and these Pantry DIY Leather Labels. These DIY labels are an easy way to upgrade your kitchen organization. Of course, you don’t have to just use these for the pantry; plop them on any baskets that could use labeling. This DIY leather project is an easy way to learn how to craft with leather. In just a few simple steps, you will have beautiful, effortless labels to up your organization game.
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Pantry DIY Door Organizer
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- Rustic Coffee DIY Wood Sign
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Walnut DIY Kitchen Chalkboard
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Hand Painted Rose Soaps
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Free Printable Vegetable Gardening Guide