Pantry DIY Door Organizer
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Here’s a simple way to organize your stuffed pantry. Try building this Pantry DIY Door Organizer to store your foil, Ziplock bags, and other thin boxes. We all know that things easily get lost in our cluttered kitchens. This tutorial will show you how to organize a pantry without having to do an expensive, complicated renovation. You’ll be surprised how handy this simple pantry idea can be; and, it’s so easy anyone can do it. You can even put together this DIY organizer with some scrap wood!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Christmas is a time when we have to wrap a lot of presents of all shapes and sizes. Learn How to Wrap a Present the Classy Way with… Continue reading: "How to Wrap a Present the Classy Way"
- DIY Painting Kitchen Cabinets
- How to Organize Your Kitchen
- Spice Jar DIY Kitchen Rack
- DIY Wallpapered Kitchen Backsplash
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Genius Pantry DIY Storage Shelves
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- How to Organize a Pantry with Deep Shelves
- Rustic Coffee DIY Wood Sign
- Julia Child Inspired DIY Pegboard
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Photo Frame Christmas Signs
- How to Make a Corner Christmas Tree Shelf
- Glitter Snowflake Soap
- DIY Gingerbread Man Christmas Candles
- Fuzzy Fleece Infinity Scarf
- DIY Woven Lampshade
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments