Pantry DIY Door Organizer
By: Stephanie from gatheredinthekitchen.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Here’s a simple way to organize your stuffed pantry. Try building this Pantry DIY Door Organizer to store your foil, Ziplock bags, and other thin boxes. We all know that things easily get lost in our cluttered kitchens. This tutorial will show you how to organize a pantry without having to do an expensive, complicated renovation. You’ll be surprised how handy this simple pantry idea can be; and, it’s so easy anyone can do it. You can even put together this DIY organizer with some scrap wood!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Ladder DIY Rack for Pots
- Julia Child Inspired DIY Pegboard
- Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
- How to Organize Your Kitchen
- How to Install Kitchen Island Pendants
- Sideboard Turned Kitchen Island DIY Hack
- DIY Shiplap Island Trim
- Spice Jar DIY Kitchen Rack
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
- Colorful Kitchen Cool Clock Design