Pantry DIY Door Organizer
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Here’s a simple way to organize your stuffed pantry. Try building this Pantry DIY Door Organizer to store your foil, Ziplock bags, and other thin boxes. We all know that things easily get lost in our cluttered kitchens. This tutorial will show you how to organize a pantry without having to do an expensive, complicated renovation. You’ll be surprised how handy this simple pantry idea can be; and, it’s so easy anyone can do it. You can even put together this DIY organizer with some scrap wood!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextRecycled DIY Organizing Caddy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Quick DIY Wood Cutting Board
- DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Genius Pantry DIY Storage Shelves
- Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- Halloween Cakesicles Recipe
- Halloween Treats Tote
- Kitty Cat Pot Holder
- Dracula & Skull Halloween Crafts
- Pottery Barn Inspired Diy Vase