Pantry DIY Door Organizer
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Here’s a simple way to organize your stuffed pantry. Try building this Pantry DIY Door Organizer to store your foil, Ziplock bags, and other thin boxes. We all know that things easily get lost in our cluttered kitchens. This tutorial will show you how to organize a pantry without having to do an expensive, complicated renovation. You’ll be surprised how handy this simple pantry idea can be; and, it’s so easy anyone can do it. You can even put together this DIY organizer with some scrap wood!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- DIY Organization Board
- Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- Genius Pantry DIY Storage Shelves
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Printable Outer Space Word Scramble
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Fabric Tortilla Warmer (video)
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars
- Valentine's Day Bath Bombs Diy
- Printable Winter Word Scramble
- Make Kitchen Scrubbers Out Of Mesh Bags