Mason Jar Shaped DIY Cutting Board
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Want a mason jar cutting board? It is super easy to make your own! I had a dream of this project a few months back and drug my feet on completing it. Y'all I shouldn't have! It is so easy! You can make your own mason jar cutting board in minutes and use it in your kitchen. In fact, you can make any shaped cutting board with this tutorial. You could follow these instructions to cut out a shape for any gift giving occasion and personalize your cutting board."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
- Store bought cutting board
- template from the internet or draw your own
- scroll saw
- sandpaper or sander
Buy a plain wooden cutting board.
Print or draw a template.
Draw your shape on the surface in a pencil.
Use a scroll saw to cut around your lines.
Use sandpaper or a sanding tool to go around the edges well.
Clean the board really well to get rid of any saw dust.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Genius Pantry DIY Storage Shelves
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- How to Organize a French Door Refrigerator
- Kitchen DIY Storage Cabinets
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Industrial Pot DIY Rack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Aqua Sole Bracelet Design
- Venetian Bead Shop
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble