We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learning how to make potholders is easier than you think! These Linen DIY Pot Holders are easy things to sew, perfect for any sewing beginner. Since these pot holders are made of linen, they are affordable to make. This simple sewing project only requires three materials, so there’s no need to splurge for this craft. Customize your pot holders with your desire linen fabric, and you’ll have great homemade potholders to show off in the kitchen. You can use these pot holders to decorate your kitchen, or you can make them as nice housewarming gifts.
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- Sassy Vinyl Coffee Mug Project
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Walnut DIY Kitchen Chalkboard
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- Colorful Kitchen Cool Clock Design
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Yardzee
- Mason Jar Lid Drink Coasters
- Beautiful Diy Textured Vase
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- How To Dye Easter Eggs
- Eater Egg Paper Craft
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- Printable Space Coloring Page
- Patching Sewing
- Turmeric Infused Oil