We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learning how to make potholders is easier than you think! These Linen DIY Pot Holders are easy things to sew, perfect for any sewing beginner. Since these pot holders are made of linen, they are affordable to make. This simple sewing project only requires three materials, so there’s no need to splurge for this craft. Customize your pot holders with your desire linen fabric, and you’ll have great homemade potholders to show off in the kitchen. You can use these pot holders to decorate your kitchen, or you can make them as nice housewarming gifts.
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Rustic Coffee DIY Wood Sign
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Pantry DIY Door Organizer
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids