This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
Make a hanging wire basket organizer for easy kitchen storage!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Sometimes the smallest DIY projects can make your life so much easier. This Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket will make dishwashing simpler, since it will keep all of your cleaning tools in easy reach. This DIY kitchen organizer is especially handy for those who don’t have much countertop space. Now, you don’t have to scrub away at mold from sponges on your sink or dig around to try to find your dish soap. Using a kitchen hack like this one will make your kitchen less cluttered, too!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Wrap twine around desired parts of baskets to add country charm, secure by tying.
Hanging basket by attaching twine to the front and back of basket and lacing it through the eyehooks, secure with a bow on either side.
Wait...there's more! Want more DIY kitchen ideas? You can transform your kitchen from drab to fab. This collection of DIY projects is filled with how-to's and budget-friendly ideas are centered around one important room: the kitchen. DIY Kitchen Ideas: 22 DIY Projects for the Kitchen
Read NextFarmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
- Rustic Coffee DIY Wood Sign
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- How to Organize Your Kitchen
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
- Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- How To Make Yardzee
- Mason Jar Lid Drink Coasters
- Beautiful Diy Textured Vase
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- How To Dye Easter Eggs
- Eater Egg Paper Craft
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- Printable Space Coloring Page
- Patching Sewing