Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
One thing we never seem to have enough of is space, especially in the kitchen. This Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island with Wine Storage maximizes storage space with two shelving areas beneath the table-top work space. Never be far from a wine bottle with the spacious DIY wine bottle holder that makes up the middle level of this homemade island. Not a wine drinker? Not a problem! This storage space can easily house pans, bakery items, or any other non-refrigeratable item. This beautiful wood island is the perfect kitchen solution for lack of space.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextEasy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"Today, I created a wall mounted fruit basket display in our pantry. I was first inspired by this beautiful wire basket display that I… Continue reading: "Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display"
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- Simple Menu Planning Board
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- DIY Rolling Pantry Storage
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates
- Diy Essential Oil Bracelet
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps