Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
One thing we never seem to have enough of is space, especially in the kitchen. This Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island with Wine Storage maximizes storage space with two shelving areas beneath the table-top work space. Never be far from a wine bottle with the spacious DIY wine bottle holder that makes up the middle level of this homemade island. Not a wine drinker? Not a problem! This storage space can easily house pans, bakery items, or any other non-refrigeratable item. This beautiful wood island is the perfect kitchen solution for lack of space.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Looking for unique DIY planter ideas? Try out this Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter. This DIY hanging flower basket… Continue reading: "Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter"
- Spice Jar DIY Kitchen Rack
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- Simple Menu Planning Board
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20
- Under Kitchen Sink Organization Idea
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- DIY Rolling Pantry Storage
- Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Adorable Hot Pads In 5 Minutes
- 3d Wood Snowman
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Faux Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Diy Christmas Doormat
- Folded Fabric Ornament