Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
One thing we never seem to have enough of is space, especially in the kitchen. This Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island with Wine Storage maximizes storage space with two shelving areas beneath the table-top work space. Never be far from a wine bottle with the spacious DIY wine bottle holder that makes up the middle level of this homemade island. Not a wine drinker? Not a problem! This storage space can easily house pans, bakery items, or any other non-refrigeratable item. This beautiful wood island is the perfect kitchen solution for lack of space.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Have a shabby old bookcase lying around? Learn how to refurbish it with this tutorial for a Bookcase Turned Into Coffee Station.… Continue reading: "Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station"
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- Under Kitchen Sink Organization Idea
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
- Mason Jar Shaped DIY Cutting Board
- DIY Faux Marble Countertop
- Budget-Friendly Colorful Backsplash
- Colorful Kitchen Cool Clock Design
- How to Add Wallpaper to Kitchen Cabinets
- How to Make a Cake Stand
- Sideboard Turned Kitchen Island DIY Hack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- DIY Mini Popsicle Journal Card and Photo Stand
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Decoupage Autumn Pumpkins
- Gorgeous Wine Glass Stems Planters
- Garden Art Diy
- How To Make A Diffuser Bracelet
- How to Grow Arugula
- How to Grow Broccoli