Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
One thing we never seem to have enough of is space, especially in the kitchen. This Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island with Wine Storage maximizes storage space with two shelving areas beneath the table-top work space. Never be far from a wine bottle with the spacious DIY wine bottle holder that makes up the middle level of this homemade island. Not a wine drinker? Not a problem! This storage space can easily house pans, bakery items, or any other non-refrigeratable item. This beautiful wood island is the perfect kitchen solution for lack of space.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Organize Your Kitchen
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
- Budget-Friendly Colorful Backsplash
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Julia Child Inspired DIY Pegboard
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Pet Friendly House Plants (Free Printable)
- Textured Mandala Doily
- DIY Lavender Vanilla Bath Bombs
- Homemade Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- How to Grow a Bay Laurel
- How to Make a Gallery Wall
- Diy Solid Dish Soap
- Free Printable Backyard Bingo Game
- Upcycled Jeans Pin Board