Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
One thing we never seem to have enough of is space, especially in the kitchen. This Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island with Wine Storage maximizes storage space with two shelving areas beneath the table-top work space. Never be far from a wine bottle with the spacious DIY wine bottle holder that makes up the middle level of this homemade island. Not a wine drinker? Not a problem! This storage space can easily house pans, bakery items, or any other non-refrigeratable item. This beautiful wood island is the perfect kitchen solution for lack of space.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Simple Menu Planning Board
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- DIY Rolling Pantry Storage
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Eliminate That Musty Smell From Old Furniture!
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe