Kitchen Island DIY
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you are looking for DIY kitchen island ideas, then you are in luck. You can use these free plans for a kitchen island. This Kitchen Island DIY step-by-step will help you to add an island to your kitchen. A kitchen island is great to use as an extra prep area, more storage, or as a place for company to congregate. It also looks amazing in a spacious kitchen. Creating a kitchen island is also easier than you might think if you use these plans. There are detailed pictures and instructions to follow.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Previous Project of the Day
There is no good way to organizerand store ribbon, until now! No more having your ribbons tied up and tangled in knots thanks to this… Continue reading: "Ribbon Organizer DIY IKEA Hack"
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- Under Kitchen Sink Organization Idea
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
- Mason Jar Shaped DIY Cutting Board
- DIY Faux Marble Countertop
- Budget-Friendly Colorful Backsplash
- Colorful Kitchen Cool Clock Design
- How to Add Wallpaper to Kitchen Cabinets
- How to Make a Cake Stand
- Sideboard Turned Kitchen Island DIY Hack