Julia Child Inspired DIY Pegboard
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you have ever owned a tiny kitchen, then you know the struggle of overflowing cabinets and cramped space. To clear off your crowded countertops, try making this Julia Child Inspired DIY Pegboard. Whether you have a small kitchen or you own more kitchen tools than you can count, this DIY pegboard storage will make your life easier. Plus, all of your pots and pans will be in easy reach for cooking. Finish off by outlining your tools with a paint pen to give the pegboard a cute design. You will also know exactly where everything belongs, too!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Organize a Pantry with Deep Shelves
- Under Kitchen Sink Organization Idea
- Rustic Coffee DIY Wood Sign
- Industrial Pot DIY Rack
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- DIY Organization Board
- DIY Cutting Board for More Counter Space
- How to Install a Pull-Out Garbage Bin
- Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
- Modern DIY Bottle Opener
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cookies In A Jar
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament
- Exfoliating Orange Slice Soap
- Lottery Ticket Christmas Napkin Holders
- Country Winter Wreath
- Dollar Tree Christmas Sign
- Pastel Colors Whipped Soap
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies