Julia Child Inspired DIY Pegboard
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you have ever owned a tiny kitchen, then you know the struggle of overflowing cabinets and cramped space. To clear off your crowded countertops, try making this Julia Child Inspired DIY Pegboard. Whether you have a small kitchen or you own more kitchen tools than you can count, this DIY pegboard storage will make your life easier. Plus, all of your pots and pans will be in easy reach for cooking. Finish off by outlining your tools with a paint pen to give the pegboard a cute design. You will also know exactly where everything belongs, too!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Kitchen Island DIY
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- Farmhouse DIY Kitchen Island
- DIY Cutting Board for More Counter Space
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- How to Install Kitchen Island Pendants
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Free Printable Recipe Card Template
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand