How to Replace a Kitchen Faucet
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Maybe you're doing a kitchen remodel, or maybe you're just sick of that old faucet, but now you need to know how to get that one off and this one on without flooding the place. Follow these How to Replace a Kitchen Faucet directions that any one can do. You don't need to hire a plumber. Whether you're wondering how to remove a faucet, or how to install one, this tutorial will walk you through the whole process. It even has tips to get through the process relatively dry (we can't work miracles, you are changing a faucet so you're bound to get a little wet).
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Pantry DIY Door Organizer
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- Rustic Coffee DIY Wood Sign
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Walnut DIY Kitchen Chalkboard
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Hand Painted Rose Soaps
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Free Printable Vegetable Gardening Guide
- 10 Fall Garden Clean Up Tips
- 5 Fall Vegetables To Grow From Seed