How to Replace a Kitchen Faucet
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Maybe you're doing a kitchen remodel, or maybe you're just sick of that old faucet, but now you need to know how to get that one off and this one on without flooding the place. Follow these How to Replace a Kitchen Faucet directions that any one can do. You don't need to hire a plumber. Whether you're wondering how to remove a faucet, or how to install one, this tutorial will walk you through the whole process. It even has tips to get through the process relatively dry (we can't work miracles, you are changing a faucet so you're bound to get a little wet).
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- Kitchen DIY Storage Cabinets
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- How to Organize a French Door Refrigerator
- Fantastic DIY Floating Shelves
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Darling DIY Paper Towel Holder
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden