How to Remove Scratches from Plates
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you are looking for cleaning tips for your fine china, use this handy guide on the best ways to remove scratches from plates. When you have nice dishes, you want them to stay in good condition. However, when in use, they can get scratched or scuffed. There are a few cheap and easy cleaning hacks for keeping your crockery looking nice. These DIY scratch removal tips show you how to use what you already have in your pantry to clean your dishes. These all-natural solutions also allow you to keep chemicals and harsh scrubs away from your dishes.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you have line dry clothes and a small laundry room, you know the struggle of finding room to put up a drying rack. This Small… Continue reading: "Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack"
- How to Install a Pull-Out Garbage Bin
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Pantry DIY Door Organizer
- How to Organize a Pantry with Deep Shelves
- DIY Wooden Dish Rack
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- DIY Painting Kitchen Cabinets
- Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Paint a Designer Patterned Shed
- 17 Best Home Improvement Blogs
- Simple Peppermint DIY Sugar Scrub
- Gorgeous DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
- Quick and Easy Handbag Planters
- Wagner Furno 500 Heat Gun
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- Fabric Editions