How to Make a Cake Stand
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Knowing How to Make a Cake Stand that's temporary and quick to make can come in handy during last minute parties or events. All you need to do is place four wads of Museum Putty along the edge of a pillar style candle stick and firmly secure it onto the bottom of a regular plate. These DIY cake stands can also be used as a fruit platter, or for storing and serving cookies, cupcakes, or pie. Add an inexpensive cloche on top to keep your food fresh and ready to serve.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"When reorganizing our linen closet and open shelving last fall, I decided enough was enough and went in search for a way to collect… Continue reading: "How to Make a Gorgeous Twine-Wrapped Storage Box"
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Industrial Pot DIY Rack
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Genius Pantry DIY Storage Shelves
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
- How to Install a Pull-Out Garbage Bin
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- Simple Menu Planning Board
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
- Pantry DIY Door Organizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Adorable Hot Pads In 5 Minutes
- 3d Wood Snowman
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Faux Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Diy Christmas Doormat
- Folded Fabric Ornament