How to Make a Cake Stand
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Knowing How to Make a Cake Stand that's temporary and quick to make can come in handy during last minute parties or events. All you need to do is place four wads of Museum Putty along the edge of a pillar style candle stick and firmly secure it onto the bottom of a regular plate. These DIY cake stands can also be used as a fruit platter, or for storing and serving cookies, cupcakes, or pie. Add an inexpensive cloche on top to keep your food fresh and ready to serve.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Read NextDIY Lazy Susan for Under $20
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY takes a bunch of scrap materials and turns them into something beautiful. Mason jar crafts have… Continue reading: "Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY"
- DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Under Kitchen Sink Organization Idea
- Sideboard Turned Kitchen Island DIY Hack
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
- Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station
- Darling DIY Paper Towel Holder
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree Cone
- Diy Sinus Relief Shower Steamers
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables