How to Make a Cake Stand
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Knowing How to Make a Cake Stand that's temporary and quick to make can come in handy during last minute parties or events. All you need to do is place four wads of Museum Putty along the edge of a pillar style candle stick and firmly secure it onto the bottom of a regular plate. These DIY cake stands can also be used as a fruit platter, or for storing and serving cookies, cupcakes, or pie. Add an inexpensive cloche on top to keep your food fresh and ready to serve.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- Kitchen DIY Storage Cabinets
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- How to Organize a French Door Refrigerator
- Fantastic DIY Floating Shelves
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Darling DIY Paper Towel Holder
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden