How to Install Heavy Duty Kitchen Shelves
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "If you love the look of open shelving in a kitchen but aren't sure how to accomplish it, then this tutorial is for you. This project using steel brackets which provides the a study brace for the shelves and allows you to use much thinner shelves. Install over drywall or tile around these shelves, you'll love them no matter what you decide to do. Then after you get done, have fun decorating them! You'll be changing it up all the time!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Organize a Pantry with Deep Shelves
- Rustic Coffee DIY Wood Sign
- Under Kitchen Sink Organization Idea
- Industrial Pot DIY Rack
- DIY Organization Board
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- DIY Cutting Board for More Counter Space
- How to Install a Pull-Out Garbage Bin
- Modern DIY Bottle Opener
- Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Hot Chocolate Bombs With Corgi Marshallows
- Diy Wood Block Snowman Ornaments
- Diy French Beret Hat
- Display Shelf
- How To Paint A Giant Christmas Tree For Your Wall
- Light-up Reindeer Christmas Vase
- Hot Cocoa Tray
- Sewing Table Planter Diy
- Cookies In A Jar
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament