How to Install Drawer Pulls
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Successfully executing a DIY kitchen project that involves installing door handles, or pulls for drawers and cabinets, can be a hassle. So often you try hard to get the matching pulls or handles straight only to have them end up uneven anyway. It is so frustrating to say the least, especially when the holes are already drilled. Learn how to install drawer pulls correctly with this clever life hack. It makes the whole process much easier and effective. Your cabinets and drawers will look professionally done when you are finished.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Wait...there'e more! Learn more ways to upgrade your kitchen! With these DIY kitchen ideas, you can transform your kitchen from drab to fab. Create the kitchen of your dreams with these DIY tutorials! DIY Kitchen Ideas: 22 DIY Projects for the Kitchen
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- Kitchen DIY Storage Cabinets
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- How to Organize a French Door Refrigerator
- Fantastic DIY Floating Shelves
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Darling DIY Paper Towel Holder
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden