Homemade Mitt for Washing Dishes
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Having great dish washing tools makes the daily chore of cleaning dishes a lot easier. This Homemade Mitt for Washing Dishes is the perfect tool for the job! This dish towel craft is affordable and adorable. Since it's made from the cloth of a kitchen towel, it's softer and more flexible than traditional rubber gloves. This makes it multipurpose: you can use it in place of a towel to dry your dishes. Sew it together to make a new tool for your kitchen, or give it to a friend as a thoughtful housewarming gift.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- DIY Organization Board
- Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- Genius Pantry DIY Storage Shelves
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Printable Outer Space Word Scramble
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Fabric Tortilla Warmer (video)
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars
- Valentine's Day Bath Bombs Diy
- Printable Winter Word Scramble
- Make Kitchen Scrubbers Out Of Mesh Bags