Homemade Mitt for Washing Dishes
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Having great dish washing tools makes the daily chore of cleaning dishes a lot easier. This Homemade Mitt for Washing Dishes is the perfect tool for the job! This dish towel craft is affordable and adorable. Since it's made from the cloth of a kitchen towel, it's softer and more flexible than traditional rubber gloves. This makes it multipurpose: you can use it in place of a towel to dry your dishes. Sew it together to make a new tool for your kitchen, or give it to a friend as a thoughtful housewarming gift.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar