Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Although you may have a large pantry, you still might not be able to fit all your food in there. Rather than build a whole other add on to your current pantry, create this Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry! There's no such thing as too much food, but there is something called limited space in your kitchen. You can hide this DIY pull out pantry between your fridge and wall when it's not being used. This way, it will be out of the way and out of sight. Now you can stock up on food and have a place to put it.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextPantry DIY Door Organizer
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
- Pantry DIY Door Organizer
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates
- Diy Essential Oil Bracelet