Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Although you may have a large pantry, you still might not be able to fit all your food in there. Rather than build a whole other add on to your current pantry, create this Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry! There's no such thing as too much food, but there is something called limited space in your kitchen. You can hide this DIY pull out pantry between your fridge and wall when it's not being used. This way, it will be out of the way and out of sight. Now you can stock up on food and have a place to put it.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Bandanas aren't just for tying your hair up or knotting it around your neck, but they make fantastic throw pillows too! Make these… Continue reading: "Easy DIY Bandana Throw Pillows"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable I Spy Summer
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- Printables For Kids
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Water Games To Play In A Sprinkler
- Blooming Flower Crochet Doily
- Farmhouse Style Coasters Dollar Tree Diy Craft
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks