We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
When you've perfectly decorated your kitchen, marks on your kitchen table or counter can be frustrating. And it's especially annoying if those marks were made with a cold drink or a hot plate. Luckily, these Geometric Clay Trivets DIY will prevent any more marks! Homemade trivets are the latest trend, and it's truly the best thing ever. Using clay and cookie cutters, you can easily create your own trivets that'll perfectly complement your kitchen decor. Now, you can prevent any future marks made by a hot plate, pan, or mug.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextRepurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card
- Printable I Spy Weather
- Diy Jewelry Organizer
- Two Row Repeat Quick And Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Tier Tray Valentine Decor
- Dollar Tree Succulent Wreath
- Rose Petal Bath Bombs
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- Printable Night Skies Coloring Page
- Diy Homemade Shower Melts For Relaxation And Aromathrapy