Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you have a hard time storing your bakeware? Large baking sheets can be difficult to fit into a small kitchen, especially if you don't have a lot of cabinet space. Luckily, there's a better way!
This Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy is the perfect way to vertically store cookie sheets, muffin tins, and more. Simply pick up a vintage magazine rack or wooden crate from the thrift store and give it a fresh look.
With some wheels and hooks, this DIY kitchen caddy will be ready to go in no time. You can even use it to store aluminum foil or wax paper!
Are you looking for more kitchen organization hacks? Check out these 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get ready to celebrate this fabulous DIY home decor project! This Bright Confetti Decorated DIY Side Table is a great way to add a… Continue reading: "Bright Confetti Decorated DIY Side Table"
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- Under Kitchen Sink Organization Idea
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
- Mason Jar Shaped DIY Cutting Board
- DIY Faux Marble Countertop
- Budget-Friendly Colorful Backsplash
- Colorful Kitchen Cool Clock Design
- How to Add Wallpaper to Kitchen Cabinets
- How to Make a Cake Stand
- Sideboard Turned Kitchen Island DIY Hack