Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you have a hard time storing your bakeware? Large baking sheets can be difficult to fit into a small kitchen, especially if you don't have a lot of cabinet space. Luckily, there's a better way!
This Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy is the perfect way to vertically store cookie sheets, muffin tins, and more. Simply pick up a vintage magazine rack or wooden crate from the thrift store and give it a fresh look.
With some wheels and hooks, this DIY kitchen caddy will be ready to go in no time. You can even use it to store aluminum foil or wax paper!
Are you looking for more kitchen organization hacks? Check out these 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextPantry DIY Door Organizer
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
- Pantry DIY Door Organizer
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates
- Diy Essential Oil Bracelet