Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you have a hard time storing your bakeware? Large baking sheets can be difficult to fit into a small kitchen, especially if you don't have a lot of cabinet space. Luckily, there's a better way!
This Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy is the perfect way to vertically store cookie sheets, muffin tins, and more. Simply pick up a vintage magazine rack or wooden crate from the thrift store and give it a fresh look.
With some wheels and hooks, this DIY kitchen caddy will be ready to go in no time. You can even use it to store aluminum foil or wax paper!
Are you looking for more kitchen organization hacks? Check out these 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Pantry DIY Door Organizer
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Kitchen Island DIY
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- Farmhouse DIY Kitchen Island
- DIY Shiplap Island Trim
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box