Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you have a hard time storing your bakeware? Large baking sheets can be difficult to fit into a small kitchen, especially if you don't have a lot of cabinet space. Luckily, there's a better way!
This Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy is the perfect way to vertically store cookie sheets, muffin tins, and more. Simply pick up a vintage magazine rack or wooden crate from the thrift store and give it a fresh look.
With some wheels and hooks, this DIY kitchen caddy will be ready to go in no time. You can even use it to store aluminum foil or wax paper!
Are you looking for more kitchen organization hacks? Check out these 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Pantry DIY Door Organizer
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Kitchen Solution DIY Storage Shelf
- How to Install a Pull-Out Garbage Bin
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
- Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
- Under Kitchen Sink Organization Idea
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Farmhouse Style Fabric Pumpkins
- Teardrop Earrings
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Upcycled Rope Vase