Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you have a hard time storing your bakeware? Large baking sheets can be difficult to fit into a small kitchen, especially if you don't have a lot of cabinet space. Luckily, there's a better way!
This Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy is the perfect way to vertically store cookie sheets, muffin tins, and more. Simply pick up a vintage magazine rack or wooden crate from the thrift store and give it a fresh look.
With some wheels and hooks, this DIY kitchen caddy will be ready to go in no time. You can even use it to store aluminum foil or wax paper!
Are you looking for more kitchen organization hacks? Check out these 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Genius Pantry DIY Storage Shelves
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- How to Organize a French Door Refrigerator
- Kitchen DIY Storage Cabinets
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Industrial Pot DIY Rack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Aqua Sole Bracelet Design
- Venetian Bead Shop
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble