- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
In need of a snazzy cake stand or fancy kitchen table centerpiece? Look no further! This Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand can fit anything from apples, lemons, cute plants, cupcakes or anything else you desire. It can also be used as storage for crafting or kitchen tools. Vintage pieces can be expensive when looking at antique or home decor stores, but this project is totally affordable. This rustic farmhouse inspired piece will surely be the center of attention at your next home gathering. With some handy dandy tools and a little bit of sweat, the end result is simply stunning.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsRecycled Materials, Wood, Other
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextRecycled DIY Organizing Caddy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Pattern: Simplest Crochet Dish Towel
- How To: Crochet A Dish Towel (free Pattern)
- Simple Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Grit Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Thermal Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Moss Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Spa Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Easy Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Coaster Crochet Pattern Using Moss Stitch
- Coaster Crochet Pattern With Lemon Peel Stitch