Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
In need of a snazzy cake stand or fancy kitchen table centerpiece? Look no further! This Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand can fit anything from apples, lemons, cute plants, cupcakes or anything else you desire. It can also be used as storage for crafting or kitchen tools. Vintage pieces can be expensive when looking at antique or home decor stores, but this project is totally affordable. This rustic farmhouse inspired piece will surely be the center of attention at your next home gathering. With some handy dandy tools and a little bit of sweat, the end result is simply stunning.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsRecycled Materials, Wood, Other
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Simple Menu Planning Board
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- DIY Rolling Pantry Storage
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Eliminate That Musty Smell From Old Furniture!
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe