Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
In need of a snazzy cake stand or fancy kitchen table centerpiece? Look no further! This Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand can fit anything from apples, lemons, cute plants, cupcakes or anything else you desire. It can also be used as storage for crafting or kitchen tools. Vintage pieces can be expensive when looking at antique or home decor stores, but this project is totally affordable. This rustic farmhouse inspired piece will surely be the center of attention at your next home gathering. With some handy dandy tools and a little bit of sweat, the end result is simply stunning.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsRecycled Materials, Wood, Other
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Before and After: $1 Thrift Store Desk Chair
- Round Cross Body Bag Pattern for Girls
- Valentine's Day Printable
- How to Make Pleats Easy Beginner Sewing Tutorial for Knife Pleats
- Brown Sheep Co.
- DIY Valentine's Day Garland
- Valentine's Day Garland
- DIY Firewood Holder
- How to Make a Denim Mini Stocking Advent Calendar
- Glass Bottle Flower Vases