Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
In need of a snazzy cake stand or fancy kitchen table centerpiece? Look no further! This Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand can fit anything from apples, lemons, cute plants, cupcakes or anything else you desire. It can also be used as storage for crafting or kitchen tools. Vintage pieces can be expensive when looking at antique or home decor stores, but this project is totally affordable. This rustic farmhouse inspired piece will surely be the center of attention at your next home gathering. With some handy dandy tools and a little bit of sweat, the end result is simply stunning.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsRecycled Materials, Wood, Other
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Wooden Dish Rack
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Wooden Dish Rack
- Budget-Friendly Colorful Backsplash
- Geometric Clay Trivets DIY
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Genius Pantry DIY Storage Shelves
- Cooking Utensil Faux Marble Upcycle
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark
- Paper Cup Elf
- Candy Cane Whipped Body Butter
- Christmas Grinch Phone Case
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- Sunny Headband
- Five Unique Diy Christmas Cards Using Three Fun Techniques