Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
In need of a snazzy cake stand or fancy kitchen table centerpiece? Look no further! This Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand can fit anything from apples, lemons, cute plants, cupcakes or anything else you desire. It can also be used as storage for crafting or kitchen tools. Vintage pieces can be expensive when looking at antique or home decor stores, but this project is totally affordable. This rustic farmhouse inspired piece will surely be the center of attention at your next home gathering. With some handy dandy tools and a little bit of sweat, the end result is simply stunning.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsRecycled Materials, Wood, Other
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextCooking Utensil Faux Marble Upcycle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old… Continue reading: "Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage"
- Cooking Utensil Faux Marble Upcycle
- How to Make Wooden Spoons
- String Wrapped Wooden Spoon Craft
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Budget-Friendly Colorful Backsplash
- Spice Jar DIY Kitchen Rack
- DIY Organization Board
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- How to Install Heavy Duty Kitchen Shelves
- Plastic Lid Organizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square