Farmhouse DIY Kitchen Island
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This IKEA hack Farmhouse DIY Kitchen Island is the perfect inexpensive replica to make your kitchen really shine. Even though some counters or kitchen islands at the store are quite inexpensive, they might be out of your budget or might not work the best in your space. This DIY kitchen idea is customizable and easy to follow, and will leave you with a great addition to your kitchen in no time at all! This project creates a great, colorful focal point for your kitchen with lots of added counter space and storage.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Pantry DIY Door Organizer
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Kitchen Solution DIY Storage Shelf
- How to Install a Pull-Out Garbage Bin
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
- Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
- Under Kitchen Sink Organization Idea
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Farmhouse Style Fabric Pumpkins
- Teardrop Earrings
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Upcycled Rope Vase