Farmhouse DIY Kitchen Island
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This IKEA hack Farmhouse DIY Kitchen Island is the perfect inexpensive replica to make your kitchen really shine. Even though some counters or kitchen islands at the store are quite inexpensive, they might be out of your budget or might not work the best in your space. This DIY kitchen idea is customizable and easy to follow, and will leave you with a great addition to your kitchen in no time at all! This project creates a great, colorful focal point for your kitchen with lots of added counter space and storage.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
There's nothing like a cheerful backyard to get you excited to spend time outside. Check out this tutorial to learn about this… Continue reading: "Colorful Upcycled DIY Easy Bench"
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- Darling DIY Paper Towel Holder
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
- DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
- DIY Cutting Board and Herb Planter
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Chair Makeover
- Banana & Bubble Gum Natural Soy Wax Melts
- Apple, Nutmeg And Clove Sugar Scrub
- Comfy Outdoor Chair Pillow
- Mirror, Mirror On The Fence
- How to Grow Winter Squash
- Hollow Concrete Pumpkins
- DIY Study Pillow
- Food Hacks: How To Make Homemade Soap Using Ripe Produce
- 14 Home Schooling Hacks