Farmhouse DIY Kitchen Island
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This IKEA hack Farmhouse DIY Kitchen Island is the perfect inexpensive replica to make your kitchen really shine. Even though some counters or kitchen islands at the store are quite inexpensive, they might be out of your budget or might not work the best in your space. This DIY kitchen idea is customizable and easy to follow, and will leave you with a great addition to your kitchen in no time at all! This project creates a great, colorful focal point for your kitchen with lots of added counter space and storage.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Coffee Soap And Coffee Scrub Diy
- Printable Halloween Word Scramble
- Thanksgiving Craft With Clay Pots
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Apple Pie Melt And Pour Soap Recipe