Fantastic DIY Floating Shelves
Learn how to make floating shelves with this DIY shelving tutorial!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Floating shelves are having a moment right now. And why not? Open shelving, like these Fantastic DIY Floating Shelves, is so chic. Open shelves give you the freedom to display your things without the cumbersome presence of heavy furniture.
Floating shelves are particularly great as kitchen wall shelving, because they give you easy access to your various cooking supplies, dishes, and anything else you decide to stick up there.
You'll love it so much, you might start to wonder if you really need those cabinets in the rest of your kitchen.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Want more home improvement ideas? With these DIY kitchen ideas, you can transform your kitchen from drab to fab. This collection of DIY projects is filled with how-to's and budget-friendly ideas are centered around one important room: the kitchen. DIY Kitchen Ideas: 22 DIY Projects for the Kitchen
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- DIY Organization Board
- Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- Genius Pantry DIY Storage Shelves
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Printable Outer Space Word Scramble
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Fabric Tortilla Warmer (video)
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars
- Valentine's Day Bath Bombs Diy
- Printable Winter Word Scramble
- Make Kitchen Scrubbers Out Of Mesh Bags