Fantastic DIY Floating Shelves
Learn how to make floating shelves with this DIY shelving tutorial!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Floating shelves are having a moment right now. And why not? Open shelving, like these Fantastic DIY Floating Shelves, is so chic. Open shelves give you the freedom to display your things without the cumbersome presence of heavy furniture.
Floating shelves are particularly great as kitchen wall shelving, because they give you easy access to your various cooking supplies, dishes, and anything else you decide to stick up there.
You'll love it so much, you might start to wonder if you really need those cabinets in the rest of your kitchen.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Want more home improvement ideas? With these DIY kitchen ideas, you can transform your kitchen from drab to fab. This collection of DIY projects is filled with how-to's and budget-friendly ideas are centered around one important room: the kitchen. DIY Kitchen Ideas: 22 DIY Projects for the Kitchen
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
- Kitchen Solution DIY Storage Shelf
- Spice Jar DIY Kitchen Rack
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
- Under Kitchen Sink Organization Idea
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- DIY Rolling Pantry Storage
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Pumpkin Pincushion
- Diy Realistic Eyeballs
- Pumpkin Mocha Latte Bath Bombs
- Canning Ring Wreath
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Lip Balm Recipe
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- How To Make Hydrosol From Fresh Or Dried Herbs
- Diy Personalized Map Pinboard
- Natural Body Wash
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates