Fail-Proof Herringbone Homemade Backsplash
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
You won’t believe how easy and affordable this DIY kitchen backsplash project is! If you want to makeover your kitchen try this Fail-Proof Herringbone Homemade Backsplash. Switching up your wall decor is one of the easiest ways to transform your kitchen. But while painted walls are beautiful, sometimes they can be expensive or difficult to paint. Luckily, this DIY kitchen idea is cheap and easy. You don’t even need to buy a bucket of paint for this project. You can paint the design whichever color you want since it’s such an affordable DIY project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
- Kitchen Solution DIY Storage Shelf
- Spice Jar DIY Kitchen Rack
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
- Under Kitchen Sink Organization Idea
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- DIY Rolling Pantry Storage
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Farmhouse Style Fabric Pumpkins
- Teardrop Earrings
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Upcycled Rope Vase
- Dollar Tree Fall Farmhouse Sign
- Pumpkin Pincushion