Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
The best way to free up some storage space in your kitchen is to organize the lids for your plastic food containers. This Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage keeps all of those lids in one convenient spot, leaving your cabinets and pantry clutter-free. It's also a great way to keep track of all of your lids, so you won't find yourself digging around in search of a way to close off your plastic food containers. With this quick fix, your kitchen will look tidier than ever.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Spice Jar DIY Kitchen Rack
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- Simple Menu Planning Board
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20
- Under Kitchen Sink Organization Idea
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- DIY Rolling Pantry Storage
- Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Country Winter Wreath
- Dollar Tree Christmas Sign
- Pastel Colors Whipped Soap
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Adorable Hot Pads In 5 Minutes
- 3d Wood Snowman
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes