DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you love retro home decor, then these DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters are the project for you! A quick coat of paint and some lettering from the craft store can turn some plain wood boxes into cute, vintage kitchen decor that you didn't even know you needed. If you have a certain color scheme in your kitchen or pantry, this project can easily be adapted with a different paint color. You can also upcycle any old containers you have or ones you find at a thrift store to make this inexpensive decor!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- Pantry DIY Door Organizer
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- How to Organize Your Kitchen
- DIY Shiplap Island Trim
- Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath