DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you love retro home decor, then these DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters are the project for you! A quick coat of paint and some lettering from the craft store can turn some plain wood boxes into cute, vintage kitchen decor that you didn't even know you needed. If you have a certain color scheme in your kitchen or pantry, this project can easily be adapted with a different paint color. You can also upcycle any old containers you have or ones you find at a thrift store to make this inexpensive decor!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- Kitchen DIY Storage Cabinets
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- How to Organize a French Door Refrigerator
- Fantastic DIY Floating Shelves
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Darling DIY Paper Towel Holder
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden