DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you love retro home decor, then these DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters are the project for you! A quick coat of paint and some lettering from the craft store can turn some plain wood boxes into cute, vintage kitchen decor that you didn't even know you needed. If you have a certain color scheme in your kitchen or pantry, this project can easily be adapted with a different paint color. You can also upcycle any old containers you have or ones you find at a thrift store to make this inexpensive decor!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Organize a Pantry with Deep Shelves
- Under Kitchen Sink Organization Idea
- Rustic Coffee DIY Wood Sign
- Industrial Pot DIY Rack
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- DIY Organization Board
- DIY Cutting Board for More Counter Space
- How to Install a Pull-Out Garbage Bin
- Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
- Modern DIY Bottle Opener
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cookies In A Jar
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament
- Exfoliating Orange Slice Soap
- Lottery Ticket Christmas Napkin Holders
- Country Winter Wreath
- Dollar Tree Christmas Sign
- Pastel Colors Whipped Soap
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies