We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking for a fun way to get organized? Try making this DIY Organization Board. Practical, but also aesthetically pleasing, this homemade organization board is a creative way to keep track of all your tasks, appointments, and events in one convenient location. Perfect for the kitchen or an entryway to an apartment, this DIY organizing idea combines versatile elements and textures in unique combination. Natural elements like the stained wood base blend perfectly with the more modernized and trendy striped printables and metallics. As a bonus to this tutorial, you can print out the free printables provided, or make your own; either way, you are sure to adore this DIY organization project.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Read NextColorful Kitchen Cool Clock Design
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
- Colorful Kitchen Cool Clock Design
- Handy Dandy DIY Serving Platter
- Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station
- Farmhouse DIY Kitchen Island
- Spice Jar DIY Kitchen Rack
- DIY Organization Board
- Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage
- How to Install Heavy Duty Kitchen Shelves
- Checkerboard Pattern Ceiling Design
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu