We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking for a fun way to get organized? Try making this DIY Organization Board. Practical, but also aesthetically pleasing, this homemade organization board is a creative way to keep track of all your tasks, appointments, and events in one convenient location. Perfect for the kitchen or an entryway to an apartment, this DIY organizing idea combines versatile elements and textures in unique combination. Natural elements like the stained wood base blend perfectly with the more modernized and trendy striped printables and metallics. As a bonus to this tutorial, you can print out the free printables provided, or make your own; either way, you are sure to adore this DIY organization project.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
How to Organize a Pantry with Deep Shelves
Under Kitchen Sink Organization Idea
Budget-Friendly Kitchen Homemade Backsplash
Hand Crafted Slate Heart Cutting Board
DIY Rolling Pantry Storage
Kitchen DIY Storage Cabinets
Sideboard Turned Kitchen Island DIY Hack
Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make A Lantern
- Monster Inc Painted Rocks
- How to Make Garden Storage: DIY Benches, DIY Storage Hacks, and More
- DIY Personalized Map Placemats
- DIY Granny Square Crochet Top
- DIY Stamped Air Dry Clay Bowls
- DIY Garden Ideas: 36 Garden Projects
- How to Bring Your Summer Herbs Indoors
- How to Teach Children to Help Harvest
- Growing, Harvesting, and Storing Garlic