We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking for a fun way to get organized? Try making this DIY Organization Board. Practical, but also aesthetically pleasing, this homemade organization board is a creative way to keep track of all your tasks, appointments, and events in one convenient location. Perfect for the kitchen or an entryway to an apartment, this DIY organizing idea combines versatile elements and textures in unique combination. Natural elements like the stained wood base blend perfectly with the more modernized and trendy striped printables and metallics. As a bonus to this tutorial, you can print out the free printables provided, or make your own; either way, you are sure to adore this DIY organization project.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This DIY planter idea is hands down the more adorable one out there. Just try to resist these Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters! They… Continue reading: "Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters"
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- Simple Menu Planning Board
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- Fantastic DIY Floating Shelves
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween