We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking for a fun way to get organized? Try making this DIY Organization Board. Practical, but also aesthetically pleasing, this homemade organization board is a creative way to keep track of all your tasks, appointments, and events in one convenient location. Perfect for the kitchen or an entryway to an apartment, this DIY organizing idea combines versatile elements and textures in unique combination. Natural elements like the stained wood base blend perfectly with the more modernized and trendy striped printables and metallics. As a bonus to this tutorial, you can print out the free printables provided, or make your own; either way, you are sure to adore this DIY organization project.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
There's nothing like a cheerful backyard to get you excited to spend time outside. Check out this tutorial to learn about this… Continue reading: "Colorful Upcycled DIY Easy Bench"
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- Darling DIY Paper Towel Holder
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
- DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
- DIY Cutting Board and Herb Planter
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Chair Makeover
- Banana & Bubble Gum Natural Soy Wax Melts
- Apple, Nutmeg And Clove Sugar Scrub
- Comfy Outdoor Chair Pillow
- Mirror, Mirror On The Fence
- How to Grow Winter Squash
- Hollow Concrete Pumpkins
- DIY Study Pillow
- Food Hacks: How To Make Homemade Soap Using Ripe Produce
- 14 Home Schooling Hacks