We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking for a fun way to get organized? Try making this DIY Organization Board. Practical, but also aesthetically pleasing, this homemade organization board is a creative way to keep track of all your tasks, appointments, and events in one convenient location. Perfect for the kitchen or an entryway to an apartment, this DIY organizing idea combines versatile elements and textures in unique combination. Natural elements like the stained wood base blend perfectly with the more modernized and trendy striped printables and metallics. As a bonus to this tutorial, you can print out the free printables provided, or make your own; either way, you are sure to adore this DIY organization project.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Can't find a big wall space to build your shelves? Now you will just need to find an empty corner to build these Amazing DIY Floating… Continue reading: "Amazing DIY Floating Corner Shelves"
- Colorful Kitchen Cool Clock Design
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- Farmhouse DIY Kitchen Island
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- DIY Cutting Board for More Counter Space
- How to Organize a French Door Refrigerator
- Spice Jar DIY Kitchen Rack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Face Masks
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Doritos Taco Casserole Recipe
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- Lilac Infused Toner For Acne Prone Skin
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Slipcovered Lampshade
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower