We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking for a fun way to get organized? Try making this DIY Organization Board. Practical, but also aesthetically pleasing, this homemade organization board is a creative way to keep track of all your tasks, appointments, and events in one convenient location. Perfect for the kitchen or an entryway to an apartment, this DIY organizing idea combines versatile elements and textures in unique combination. Natural elements like the stained wood base blend perfectly with the more modernized and trendy striped printables and metallics. As a bonus to this tutorial, you can print out the free printables provided, or make your own; either way, you are sure to adore this DIY organization project.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Before and After: $1 Thrift Store Desk Chair
- Round Cross Body Bag Pattern for Girls
- Valentine's Day Printable
- How to Make Pleats Easy Beginner Sewing Tutorial for Knife Pleats
- Brown Sheep Co.
- DIY Valentine's Day Garland
- Valentine's Day Garland
- DIY Firewood Holder
- How to Make a Denim Mini Stocking Advent Calendar
- Glass Bottle Flower Vases