We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking for DIY kitchen ideas to help improve your kitchen space? Learn how to make this DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20. Easy, convenient, and helpful, this homemade lazy susan is sure to make meal times simpler in your home. You can use it for everyday ingredients, like salt and pepper, instead of passing them around the table. You can also use it as an alternative to a buffet. Simply put your ingredient choices for tacos, ice cream sundaes, whatever you fancy, on this rotating tray and everyone at the table will have the chance to pick out what they like. Try out this budget-friendly, weekend project for your kitchen!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Organize a Pantry with Deep Shelves
- DIY Organization Board
- Under Kitchen Sink Organization Idea
- Industrial Pot DIY Rack
- Rustic Coffee DIY Wood Sign
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
- DIY Cutting Board for More Counter Space
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy & Kid-friendly Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- Sweater Wreath
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Upcycle Washboards For Christmas!
- Christmas Cookie Sugar Scrub
- Diy Candy Cane Salt Scrub