We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking for DIY kitchen ideas to help improve your kitchen space? Learn how to make this DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20. Easy, convenient, and helpful, this homemade lazy susan is sure to make meal times simpler in your home. You can use it for everyday ingredients, like salt and pepper, instead of passing them around the table. You can also use it as an alternative to a buffet. Simply put your ingredient choices for tacos, ice cream sundaes, whatever you fancy, on this rotating tray and everyone at the table will have the chance to pick out what they like. Try out this budget-friendly, weekend project for your kitchen!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Have a shabby old bookcase lying around? Learn how to refurbish it with this tutorial for a Bookcase Turned Into Coffee Station.… Continue reading: "Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station"
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- Under Kitchen Sink Organization Idea
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
- Mason Jar Shaped DIY Cutting Board
- DIY Faux Marble Countertop
- Budget-Friendly Colorful Backsplash
- Colorful Kitchen Cool Clock Design
- How to Add Wallpaper to Kitchen Cabinets
- How to Make a Cake Stand
- Sideboard Turned Kitchen Island DIY Hack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Mini Popsicle Journal Card and Photo Stand
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Decoupage Autumn Pumpkins
- Gorgeous Wine Glass Stems Planters
- Garden Art Diy
- How To Make A Diffuser Bracelet
- How to Grow Arugula
- How to Grow Broccoli
- Wax Preserved Leaves