We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking for DIY kitchen ideas to help improve your kitchen space? Learn how to make this DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20. Easy, convenient, and helpful, this homemade lazy susan is sure to make meal times simpler in your home. You can use it for everyday ingredients, like salt and pepper, instead of passing them around the table. You can also use it as an alternative to a buffet. Simply put your ingredient choices for tacos, ice cream sundaes, whatever you fancy, on this rotating tray and everyone at the table will have the chance to pick out what they like. Try out this budget-friendly, weekend project for your kitchen!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- Budget-Friendly Colorful Backsplash
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- How to Organize a Pantry with Deep Shelves
- Sassy Vinyl Coffee Mug Project
- Pantry DIY Door Organizer
- Kitchen Island DIY
- Under Kitchen Sink Organization Idea
- Spice Jar DIY Kitchen Rack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Fabric Editions
- Melt and Pour DIY Unicorn Soap
- Tips for Sewing Faster
- DIY Themed Patio Cooler
- Easy Tips for Sewing Organza
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- DIY Link from Zelda Costume
- No-Sew DIY Superhero Capes
- Cheesecloth Ghost DIY Decoration
- DIY Retro Video Game Desk Organizer