We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking for DIY kitchen ideas to help improve your kitchen space? Learn how to make this DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20. Easy, convenient, and helpful, this homemade lazy susan is sure to make meal times simpler in your home. You can use it for everyday ingredients, like salt and pepper, instead of passing them around the table. You can also use it as an alternative to a buffet. Simply put your ingredient choices for tacos, ice cream sundaes, whatever you fancy, on this rotating tray and everyone at the table will have the chance to pick out what they like. Try out this budget-friendly, weekend project for your kitchen!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextFarmhouse Kitchen Caddy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Under Kitchen Sink Organization Idea
- Sideboard Turned Kitchen Island DIY Hack
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
- Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station
- Darling DIY Paper Towel Holder
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Sinus Relief Shower Steamers
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars