We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking for DIY kitchen ideas to help improve your kitchen space? Learn how to make this DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20. Easy, convenient, and helpful, this homemade lazy susan is sure to make meal times simpler in your home. You can use it for everyday ingredients, like salt and pepper, instead of passing them around the table. You can also use it as an alternative to a buffet. Simply put your ingredient choices for tacos, ice cream sundaes, whatever you fancy, on this rotating tray and everyone at the table will have the chance to pick out what they like. Try out this budget-friendly, weekend project for your kitchen!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Julia Child Inspired DIY Pegboard
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
- Kitchen Island DIY
- Genius Pantry DIY Storage Shelves
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Diy Charging Station
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Printable I Spy Winter
- Baby Blue And Pink Super Skin Loving Whipped Soap
- Beautiful Coat/hat Rack
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids