DIY Faux Marble Countertop
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
When you've lived in a house or apartment for a long time, you forget that your furniture hasn't been upgraded in a while. We're so accustomed to seeing a sofa in the same place and color that we ignore all its faults. But if you've realized that your house looks old-fashioned, then you should try this DIY Faux Marble Countertop! You don't have to spend hundreds of dollars removing your current countertops and replacing them with new ones. With a few materials that you can buy online and in-store, you can create beautiful faux marble countertops that will make your kitchen look elegant and chic!
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextRecycled DIY Organizing Caddy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Quick DIY Wood Cutting Board
- DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Genius Pantry DIY Storage Shelves
- Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- Halloween Cakesicles Recipe
- Halloween Treats Tote
- Kitty Cat Pot Holder
- Dracula & Skull Halloween Crafts
- Pottery Barn Inspired Diy Vase