We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learn how to make a cutting board with a little extra flair, with this DIY tutorial. This DIY Cutting Board and Herb Planter is both chic and practical. To start, having a homemade cutting board is a great kitchen idea. They are small, so they are a good starter project. Plus, you will have a spot to grow your own herbs, which is both healthy and budget-friendly. As an added bonus, your homegrown herbs are readily available to chop each time you use your cutting board. Try out this unique and lovely tutorial and make your own cutting board and herb planter.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
- Farmhouse DIY Kitchen Island
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Julia Child Inspired DIY Pegboard
- DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20
- Genius Pantry DIY Storage Shelves
- Sideboard Turned Kitchen Island DIY Hack
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- DIY Rolling Pantry Storage
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Rustic Boot Rack
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern With Variegated Yarn