We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learn how to make a cutting board with a little extra flair, with this DIY tutorial. This DIY Cutting Board and Herb Planter is both chic and practical. To start, having a homemade cutting board is a great kitchen idea. They are small, so they are a good starter project. Plus, you will have a spot to grow your own herbs, which is both healthy and budget-friendly. As an added bonus, your homegrown herbs are readily available to chop each time you use your cutting board. Try out this unique and lovely tutorial and make your own cutting board and herb planter.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Pantry DIY Door Organizer
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- Rustic Coffee DIY Wood Sign
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Walnut DIY Kitchen Chalkboard
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Hand Painted Rose Soaps
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Free Printable Vegetable Gardening Guide