DIY Crochet Scrubbies Pattern
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Instead of buying another bundle of commercial dish washing sponges, try crocheting your own scrubbies! This DIY Crochet Scrubbies Pattern is great for creating effective scrubbies that will make your dishes sparkly clean. They’re also adorable, so they can double up as kitchen sink décor. This tutorial will show you an easy crochet pattern that you can use to make as many colorful scrubbies as your heart desires. While dish washing isn’t the most exciting activity, these dish scrubbers can make the chore much more enjoyable. They’re also useful gifts to give to other dish washing friends.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextSuper Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Mason Jar Shaped DIY Cutting Board
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- Sassy Vinyl Coffee Mug Project
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- Darling DIY Paper Towel Holder
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- Printable Night Skies Coloring Page
- Diy Homemade Shower Melts For Relaxation And Aromathrapy
- Easy Body Wash Recipe With Bar Soap
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket