DIY Concrete Serving Platters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Want to discover new ways to make pieces of kitchenware? Try out these DIY Concrete Serving Platters. Concrete is a huge trend in the crafting world; and, with this DIY project, you can make it a trendy element at your next party or gathering. Rustic and chic, this DIY serving platter is perfect for summer barbecue season, or any get-together where you have a relaxed ambiance. It may seem intimidating to craft with concrete; but the results are absolutely worth it. Allow for drying time and adding a food-safe varnish and you'll have a cool new homemade serving tray before you know it!
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- Darling DIY Paper Towel Holder
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
- Sleek Metal DIY Menu Board
- DIY Cutting Board and Herb Planter
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch