DIY Concrete Serving Platters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Want to discover new ways to make pieces of kitchenware? Try out these DIY Concrete Serving Platters. Concrete is a huge trend in the crafting world; and, with this DIY project, you can make it a trendy element at your next party or gathering. Rustic and chic, this DIY serving platter is perfect for summer barbecue season, or any get-together where you have a relaxed ambiance. It may seem intimidating to craft with concrete; but the results are absolutely worth it. Allow for drying time and adding a food-safe varnish and you'll have a cool new homemade serving tray before you know it!
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Revamp your kitchen and give yourself some extra space for goodies with this Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage tutorial. Adding a few… Continue reading: "Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage"
- DIY Rolling Pantry Storage
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Julia Child Inspired DIY Pegboard
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
- Pantry DIY Door Organizer
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage
- Kitchen Solution DIY Storage Shelf
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar
- Free Printable Flower Planting Calendar
- Diy Tassels To Add A Statement To Your Look
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Declutter Your Home Checklist
- Flower Pot Wreath
- DIY Pet Keepsake Urn
- Makeup Bag Pattern