DIY Concrete Serving Platters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Want to discover new ways to make pieces of kitchenware? Try out these DIY Concrete Serving Platters. Concrete is a huge trend in the crafting world; and, with this DIY project, you can make it a trendy element at your next party or gathering. Rustic and chic, this DIY serving platter is perfect for summer barbecue season, or any get-together where you have a relaxed ambiance. It may seem intimidating to craft with concrete; but the results are absolutely worth it. Allow for drying time and adding a food-safe varnish and you'll have a cool new homemade serving tray before you know it!
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Finding your plants a perfect and pretty home can be expensive, but not with these Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots. Find any cheap… Continue reading: "Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Halloween Cold Process Soap
- Exfoliating Whipped Soap
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Barbecue Sauce In A Pinch
- How To Style An Upcycled Hutch
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Real Miniature Toilet Rolls And Storage
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs