DIY Breakfast Bowls
By: Kara from akailochiclife.com
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking to add some color to your kitchen without repainting the walls? Here is the easiest solution! These DIY Breakfast Bowls will immediately brighten up any room that they walk into. With a little bit of spray paint, you can easily transform your kitchen bowl set into bright and colorful breakfast bowls. It's time to give your kitchen a makeover, without giving your actual kitchen a makeover. Eating your cereal or oatmeal in the morning in one of these bowls will start your day off to a brighter and better start!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Nautical Wreath from Old Denim Jeans
- Huge DIY Built-in Shelving Unit
- Christmas and Holly DIY Table Centerpiece
- Delicious Homemade Cinnamon Extract
- Homemade Cinnamon Soap Bars
- Colorful DIY Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
- Ombre Typography DIY Serving Tray
- Minimalist DIY Hanging Shelves
- Charming Autumn Tablescape
- DIY Soap with Essential Oils