DIY Breakfast Bowls
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking to add some color to your kitchen without repainting the walls? Here is the easiest solution! These DIY Breakfast Bowls will immediately brighten up any room that they walk into. With a little bit of spray paint, you can easily transform your kitchen bowl set into bright and colorful breakfast bowls. It's time to give your kitchen a makeover, without giving your actual kitchen a makeover. Eating your cereal or oatmeal in the morning in one of these bowls will start your day off to a brighter and better start!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Project TypeMake a Project
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage
- DIY Painting Kitchen Cabinets
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- Spice Jar DIY Kitchen Rack
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- How to Install a Pull-Out Garbage Bin
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Swirly DIY Paper Flowers
- Not-Your-Average DIY Snow Globe
- Scribbler 3D Nano Printing Pen
- How to Keep a Christmas Tree Alive During the Holiday Season: Christmas Tree Tips
- Duck Brand Duck Tape
- Geometric Painted Tote Bag
- DIY Thanksgiving Table Runner
- Crochet Utility Mini Basket
- Floating Flower Candles Without Mold
- Thrift Store Coffee Table Makeover