DIY Breakfast Bowls
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking to add some color to your kitchen without repainting the walls? Here is the easiest solution! These DIY Breakfast Bowls will immediately brighten up any room that they walk into. With a little bit of spray paint, you can easily transform your kitchen bowl set into bright and colorful breakfast bowls. It's time to give your kitchen a makeover, without giving your actual kitchen a makeover. Eating your cereal or oatmeal in the morning in one of these bowls will start your day off to a brighter and better start!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Project TypeMake a Project
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Budget-Friendly Colorful Backsplash
- DIY Organization Board
- Genius Pantry DIY Storage Shelves
- How to Install Kitchen Island Pendants
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
- Spice Jar DIY Kitchen Rack
- How to Install a Pull-Out Garbage Bin
- Kitchen Solution DIY Storage Shelf
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- Rustic Coffee DIY Wood Sign
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Unbe-leaf-able DIY Fall Wreath
- Bonjour Riviera French Press
- Zina, EfZin Creations
- Kyocera Ceramic Camp Kitchen Knife
- Glitter Key DIY Necklace
- Tall Skinny PVC Pipe DIY Wine Rack
- Easy DIY Gel Air Freshener
- DIY Colored Glitter Pencils
- Precious Hearts Easy DIY Headboard