DIY Breakfast Bowls
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Looking to add some color to your kitchen without repainting the walls? Here is the easiest solution! These DIY Breakfast Bowls will immediately brighten up any room that they walk into. With a little bit of spray paint, you can easily transform your kitchen bowl set into bright and colorful breakfast bowls. It's time to give your kitchen a makeover, without giving your actual kitchen a makeover. Eating your cereal or oatmeal in the morning in one of these bowls will start your day off to a brighter and better start!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Project TypeMake a Project
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
Julia Child Inspired DIY Pegboard
Colorful Kitchen Cool Clock Design
Stained Wood Chalkboard Kitchen Sign
Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
Kitchen DIY Storage Cabinets
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diamond Beads Diy Bracelet
- Turn an Old Cabinet Door into a Fabulous Serving Tray
- Paper Plate Dream Catcher
- DIY Umbrella Table Flower Planter
- Recycled Plastic Bottle Bird Feeder
- Button Flower
- How to Run and Maintain an Outdoor Fountain
- Feather Wall Decor
- How to choose the Best Dust Collector
- 7 Luxurious Homemade Body Scrub Recipes