Create a Functional Pantry
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Does your pantry make you cringe? If so, you can use these tips to create a functional pantry you can be proud of, while on a budget! Starting fresh makes the finished product so much more rewarding. First, clean the entire pantry out. Look at expiration dates or unwanted food and toss it. Make the most-used items easily accessible. With this DIY kitchen project, you can design a new space that works for what you have and need.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
- Kitchen Solution DIY Storage Shelf
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- Oven Mitt Pattern for Men
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- Reusable DIY Fabric Bowl Cover
- How to Make Wooden Spoons
- Straight Herringbone Tile Backsplash Tutorial
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Springtime Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
- Shrimp Parmesan Salad Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chili Chicken Soup
- Sore Muscle Bath Sale Recipe
- Italian Sausage Sliders Sandwiches
- How To Make Chex™ Party Mix In A Slow Cooker
- How to Color Your Own Hair at Home
- Free Pirate Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids