Create a Functional Pantry
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Does your pantry make you cringe? If so, you can use these tips to create a functional pantry you can be proud of, while on a budget! Starting fresh makes the finished product so much more rewarding. First, clean the entire pantry out. Look at expiration dates or unwanted food and toss it. Make the most-used items easily accessible. With this DIY kitchen project, you can design a new space that works for what you have and need.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- Kitchen DIY Storage Cabinets
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- How to Organize a French Door Refrigerator
- Fantastic DIY Floating Shelves
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Darling DIY Paper Towel Holder
- Farmhouse Kitchen Caddy
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden