Create a Functional Pantry
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Does your pantry make you cringe? If so, you can use these tips to create a functional pantry you can be proud of, while on a budget! Starting fresh makes the finished product so much more rewarding. First, clean the entire pantry out. Look at expiration dates or unwanted food and toss it. Make the most-used items easily accessible. With this DIY kitchen project, you can design a new space that works for what you have and need.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This DIY planter idea is hands down the more adorable one out there. Just try to resist these Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters! They… Continue reading: "Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters"
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- Simple Menu Planning Board
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- Fantastic DIY Floating Shelves
- Secret Storage DIY Cabinet
- Wall Mounted DIY Charging Station
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween