Cooking Utensil Faux Marble Upcycle
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Give your kitchen utensils an easy upcycle with this great DIY project. This Cooking Utensil Faux Marble Upcycle project is simple; and, your wooden spoons will look so fancy when you're done! With some paint and marble contact paper, you can have the look of marble utensils, without the weight. You'll want to put these spoons and spatulas on display once you've upcycled them with this DIY project. Friends and family will be dying to know where you got such cute cooking utensils; but you'll have to tell them it was DIY.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextWall Mounted DIY Charging Station
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Whether you have a bunch of pencils or office supplies this Cute DIY Recycled Storage Container is the perfect way for you to store… Continue reading: "Cute DIY Recycled Storage Containervideocam"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates