Budget-Friendly Kitchen Homemade Backsplash
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Want to give your kitchen a makeover in one simple way? Try switching up your walls by learning how to do this Budget-Friendly Kitchen Homemade Backsplash. Paint jobs can be expensive, which isn’t ideal if you’re on a tight budget. This DIY kitchen idea will show you that you don’t have to sacrifice a beautifully decorated kitchen just because you’re on a budget. In fact, this kitchen wall color idea will set you back only $30! With just a bit of paint, your kitchen will look like a whole new room. Grab a bucket and brush, and start painting away.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar