Budget-Friendly Kitchen Homemade Backsplash
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Want to give your kitchen a makeover in one simple way? Try switching up your walls by learning how to do this Budget-Friendly Kitchen Homemade Backsplash. Paint jobs can be expensive, which isn’t ideal if you’re on a tight budget. This DIY kitchen idea will show you that you don’t have to sacrifice a beautifully decorated kitchen just because you’re on a budget. In fact, this kitchen wall color idea will set you back only $30! With just a bit of paint, your kitchen will look like a whole new room. Grab a bucket and brush, and start painting away.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextCooking Utensil Faux Marble Upcycle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Cooking Utensil Faux Marble Upcycle
- Mason Jar Shaped DIY Cutting Board
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- DIY Rolling Pantry Storage
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Darling DIY Paper Towel Holder
- DIY Faux Marble Countertop
- DIY Vintage Kitchen Canisters
- Pantry DIY Door Organizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Soap With Wine
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Air Dry Clay Arum Lilies
- China Plate Mosaic
- Diy Massage Soap Bars
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Soft Homemade Cheese Buns
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries