Budget-Friendly Kitchen Homemade Backsplash
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Want to give your kitchen a makeover in one simple way? Try switching up your walls by learning how to do this Budget-Friendly Kitchen Homemade Backsplash. Paint jobs can be expensive, which isn’t ideal if you’re on a tight budget. This DIY kitchen idea will show you that you don’t have to sacrifice a beautifully decorated kitchen just because you’re on a budget. In fact, this kitchen wall color idea will set you back only $30! With just a bit of paint, your kitchen will look like a whole new room. Grab a bucket and brush, and start painting away.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Kitchen-Organizing DIY Island
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- Darling DIY Paper Towel Holder
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder
- Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
- Sleek Metal DIY Menu Board
- DIY Cutting Board and Herb Planter
- Hidden DIY Slide Out Pantry
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch