Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If digging through your kitchen drawers to grab the right utensil is a daily struggle, then you will love these homemade drawer dividers. Rather than carelessly stuffing your utensils in drawers, try making these Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers instead. This project is especially handy if you have unusually shaped drawers or kitchen tools, since you can customize all the dimensions. While custom wooden drawer organizers are usually very expensive, this one won’t cost you much at all. Now, instead of getting frustrated, you can admire how organized and clean your utensils are every time you open a drawer!
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextPantry DIY Door Organizer
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
- Pantry DIY Door Organizer
- Repurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
- Recycled DIY Organizing Caddy
- Easy DIY Plastic Lid Storage
- Plastic Lid Organizer
- Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister
- Farmhouse DIY Tiered Stand
- Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket
- 15 Clever Storage Ideas For Small Kitchens
- DIY Lazy Susan for Under $20
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates
- Diy Essential Oil Bracelet