Budget-Friendly Colorful Backsplash
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Backsplashes are a great way to add personality to one's kitchen and the options are endless. A fun and inexpensive way to really jazz it up is to have colorful grout, especially if you're using white tiles. With this technique you can have any color grout you'd like for so much less cost than you might imagine. It's easy to do and will bring lots of life and fun to boring grout."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
- acrylic paint
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Whether you have a bunch of pencils or office supplies this Cute DIY Recycled Storage Container is the perfect way for you to store… Continue reading: "Cute DIY Recycled Storage Containervideocam"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Solve Your Organizing Hang-ups
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- Pop Art Serving Tray