This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Budget-Friendly Colorful Backsplash
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Backsplashes are a great way to add personality to one's kitchen and the options are endless. A fun and inexpensive way to really jazz it up is to have colorful grout, especially if you're using white tiles. With this technique you can have any color grout you'd like for so much less cost than you might imagine. It's easy to do and will bring lots of life and fun to boring grout."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
- acrylic paint
Read NextRepurposed Fan DIY Storage Basket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card
- Printable I Spy Weather
- Diy Jewelry Organizer
- Two Row Repeat Quick And Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Tier Tray Valentine Decor
- Dollar Tree Succulent Wreath
- Rose Petal Bath Bombs
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- Printable Night Skies Coloring Page
- Diy Homemade Shower Melts For Relaxation And Aromathrapy