This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Easiest No Sew Headband Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Making your own gorgeous headbands can be totally simple. You do not even need to know how to sew! All you need is a hot glue gun, some ribbon or trim, and some elastic. In less than 10 minutes, you can have a great new headband. The next time you are in the fabric or craft store, take a walk down the ribbon and trim aisle, and you will definitely find something beautiful that you can use to make your own headband. You will love this project because it’s super simple, quick, and really inexpensive to make."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueNo Sew Project
- Ribbon or trim
- Hot glue gun
Read NextDIY Recycled Glass Bottle Jewelry
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Add some style and flair to your garden when you build this Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis! The design is inspired by the aesthetics… Continue reading: "Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Rustic Boot Rack
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern With Variegated Yarn