The Easiest No Sew Headband Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Making your own gorgeous headbands can be totally simple. You do not even need to know how to sew! All you need is a hot glue gun, some ribbon or trim, and some elastic. In less than 10 minutes, you can have a great new headband. The next time you are in the fabric or craft store, take a walk down the ribbon and trim aisle, and you will definitely find something beautiful that you can use to make your own headband. You will love this project because it’s super simple, quick, and really inexpensive to make."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueNo Sew Project
- Ribbon or trim
- Hot glue gun
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
- DIY Colorful Macrame Cross Bracelet Tutorial
- Super Handy DIY Purse Organizer
- 80’s Inspired Patterned DIY Painted Shoes
- DIY Ombre Dyed Beach Tote
- Patchwork DIY Drawstring Bag
- Boo-tiful DIY Bracelets
- DIY Recycled Glass Bottle Jewelry
- How to Make Corded Handles for Bags
- Pearl DIY Hair Pins
- Suede and Chain DIY Bracelet
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Shaving Cream Recipe
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies To Celebrate Mother's Day!
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occassion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart