The Easiest No Sew Headband Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Making your own gorgeous headbands can be totally simple. You do not even need to know how to sew! All you need is a hot glue gun, some ribbon or trim, and some elastic. In less than 10 minutes, you can have a great new headband. The next time you are in the fabric or craft store, take a walk down the ribbon and trim aisle, and you will definitely find something beautiful that you can use to make your own headband. You will love this project because it’s super simple, quick, and really inexpensive to make."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueNo Sew Project
- Ribbon or trim
- Hot glue gun
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Super Handy DIY Purse Organizer
- DIY Ombre Dyed Beach Tote
- Pearl DIY Hair Pins
- The Easiest No Sew Headband Tutorial
- DIY Faux Leather Wallet
- DIY Tassel Key Ring
- Patriotic Upcycled DIY T-shirt Headband
- Simple Wire Words DIY Necklace
- 80’s Inspired Patterned DIY Painted Shoes
- Upcycled Boho Chic DIY Tote Bag
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Diy Charging Station
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Printable I Spy Winter
- Baby Blue And Pink Super Skin Loving Whipped Soap
- Beautiful Coat/hat Rack