The Easiest No Sew Headband Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Making your own gorgeous headbands can be totally simple. You do not even need to know how to sew! All you need is a hot glue gun, some ribbon or trim, and some elastic. In less than 10 minutes, you can have a great new headband. The next time you are in the fabric or craft store, take a walk down the ribbon and trim aisle, and you will definitely find something beautiful that you can use to make your own headband. You will love this project because it’s super simple, quick, and really inexpensive to make."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueNo Sew Project
- Ribbon or trim
- Hot glue gun
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Animal Kingdom DIY Keychain
- DIY Recycled Glass Bottle Jewelry
- Super Handy DIY Purse Organizer
- The Easiest No Sew Headband Tutorial
- DIY Faux Leather Wallet
- Bejeweled DIY Beanie Tutorial
- Patriotic Upcycled DIY T-shirt Headband
- Suede and Chain DIY Bracelet
- Make Your Own Bag from Rope
- Paper Bag Style DIY Clutch
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Fabric Editions
- Melt and Pour DIY Unicorn Soap
- Tips for Sewing Faster
- DIY Themed Patio Cooler
- Easy Tips for Sewing Organza
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- DIY Link from Zelda Costume
- No-Sew DIY Superhero Capes
- Cheesecloth Ghost DIY Decoration
- DIY Retro Video Game Desk Organizer