Summer Boho Chic DIY Tote Bag
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learn how to make a travel bag for the perfect summer vacation. Craft this Summer Boho Chic DIY Tote Bag and enjoy your trip in style. This upcycled bag is so easy to make and you can craft it in less than an hour. With trendy pom poms and bold colored fabric paints, this is the ultimate DIY travel bag. Customize with your favorite colors and you will have a DIY accessory worthy of a fabulous vacation.
From the blogger: "It was about time to finish my Tote Bag! I wanted it cute and with pom pom of course! The best part is that you only need 30 minutes to finish it!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Tote Bag
- Fabric Paint
- Paint Brush
- Pom Pom
- Pom Pom Ribbon
- Glue for Fabrics
DIY Project Instructions
Place a cooking paper inside the tote bag, in order not to allow the color to painte both sides. Stabilize the stensil on your tote bag and apply color with your brust. Remove carefully the stensil and allow to dry.
(Note from the blogger: "One way to add them on the bag is actually by sewing. I have to admit that this time I wanted an easy craft and I was really bored to spend more time on this bag...yes I know! So the Glue for Fabrics solved my problem and the specific one is really strong!")
Apply glue on your pom pom and decorate your bows!
Last but not least, let's make it more...you know... Boho Chic! So more pom pom on a ribbon. Again apply glue for fabrics and decorate your tote bag. Allow it to dry for a few hours and then iron is carefully in order for the color to be more stable. Just use again cooking paper to cover the bows while using the iron!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy DIY Wire Ring with Leather Tassels
- Super Handy DIY Purse Organizer
- Make Your Own Bag from Rope
- How to Make Corded Handles for Bags
- DIY Headphones Wrap
- DIY Colorful Macrame Cross Bracelet Tutorial
- 80’s Inspired Patterned DIY Painted Shoes
- DIY Tassel Key Ring
- Easy Beach Towel DIY Tote Bag
- Easy Drawstring Duffle Bag
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks