Patchwork DIY Drawstring Bag
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Learn how to make a small, lined, patchwork drawstring bag, that is just perfect for gift giving. All you need are scraps of fabric from your stash, to make your own patchwork fabric. Join the thin strips together and turn them into a piece of fabric, which then becomes a pretty and practical drawstring bag. The resulting bag ends up at 6” x 7”, so a great size for organising all manner of things. Pop one in your handbag for all those small objects that get lost in the bottom or your bag, use it for storage when travelling, fill with cosmetics, or even use it as somewhere to store sewing bits and pieces. The pretty little bag is just the right size to use as a gift bag instead of wrapping paper. Fill it with some handmade soap, or maybe even some jewellery – two gifts in one."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If digging through your kitchen drawers to grab the right utensil is a daily struggle, then you will love these homemade drawer… Continue reading: "Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers"
- Super Handy DIY Purse Organizer
- Reversible DIY Tote Sewing Tutorial
- 80’s Inspired Patterned DIY Painted Shoes
- Make Easter Bunny Ears with Pipe Cleaners
- DIY Faux Leather Wallet
- Suede and Chain DIY Bracelet
- The Easiest No Sew Headband Tutorial
- DIY Tassel Key Ring
- DIY Recycled Glass Bottle Jewelry
- Make Your Own Bag from Rope
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wooden Clothespin Father's Day Gift
- Easy Painted Flag Tee
- Diy Patriotic Clothespins
- Soda Bottle Vertical Garden
- Wood Fence Screen
- Sleepy Easter Bunny
- Easter Bunny Wreath
- Sweet Potato Dog Treats
- Vintage Ink Stamp Holder Vase
- Diy Air Force Keepsake Box