Patchwork DIY Drawstring Bag
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Learn how to make a small, lined, patchwork drawstring bag, that is just perfect for gift giving. All you need are scraps of fabric from your stash, to make your own patchwork fabric. Join the thin strips together and turn them into a piece of fabric, which then becomes a pretty and practical drawstring bag. The resulting bag ends up at 6” x 7”, so a great size for organising all manner of things. Pop one in your handbag for all those small objects that get lost in the bottom or your bag, use it for storage when travelling, fill with cosmetics, or even use it as somewhere to store sewing bits and pieces. The pretty little bag is just the right size to use as a gift bag instead of wrapping paper. Fill it with some handmade soap, or maybe even some jewellery – two gifts in one."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Whether you have a bunch of pencils or office supplies this Cute DIY Recycled Storage Container is the perfect way for you to store… Continue reading: "Cute DIY Recycled Storage Containervideocam"
- Super Handy DIY Purse Organizer
- How to Make Corded Handles for Bags
- Animal Kingdom DIY Keychain
- Boo-tiful DIY Bracelets
- Cute and Easy DIY Sunglasses Case
- Shoulder Pad Bag Strap Hack
- No Sew Fleece Scarf with Yarn Fringe
- DIY Recycled Glass Bottle Jewelry
- Super Simple DIY Envelope Clutch
- Pearl DIY Hair Pins
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Solve Your Organizing Hang-ups
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- Pop Art Serving Tray