We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Big spacious bags that are also cute tend to be expensive and hard to come by. Instead of scouring the stores, you can Make Your Own Bag from Rope with this DIY tutorial! This bag is so cute and has plenty of space for anything you could need to carry! This DIY bag has an easy sewing pattern that just required a little skill with a sewing machine. This DIY tote bag would look great next to you on the beach, and it could definitely fit your sunscreen, towel, drinks, snacks, frisbee, goggles, floaties, and sunglasses. If you are in need of a cute tote (and honestly, who isn't?) then give this DIY project a try.
Note from the designer: "Use your basic sewing skills and some humble rope to build a fabulous bag with this easy-to-follow rope bag sewing tutorial. Perfect for the beach, market, or picnics!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
- DIY Colorful Macrame Cross Bracelet Tutorial
- Super Handy DIY Purse Organizer
- 80’s Inspired Patterned DIY Painted Shoes
- DIY Ombre Dyed Beach Tote
- Patchwork DIY Drawstring Bag
- Boo-tiful DIY Bracelets
- DIY Recycled Glass Bottle Jewelry
- How to Make Corded Handles for Bags
- Pearl DIY Hair Pins
- Suede and Chain DIY Bracelet
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Shaving Cream Recipe
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies To Celebrate Mother's Day!
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occassion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart