This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Make Your Own Bag from Rope
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Big spacious bags that are also cute tend to be expensive and hard to come by. Instead of scouring the stores, you can Make Your Own Bag from Rope with this DIY tutorial! This bag is so cute and has plenty of space for anything you could need to carry! This DIY bag has an easy sewing pattern that just required a little skill with a sewing machine. This DIY tote bag would look great next to you on the beach, and it could definitely fit your sunscreen, towel, drinks, snacks, frisbee, goggles, floaties, and sunglasses. If you are in need of a cute tote (and honestly, who isn't?) then give this DIY project a try.
Note from the designer: "Use your basic sewing skills and some humble rope to build a fabulous bag with this easy-to-follow rope bag sewing tutorial. Perfect for the beach, market, or picnics!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Read Next17 Easy DIY Accessories
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 17 Easy DIY Accessories
- DIY Recycled Glass Bottle Jewelry
- Patriotic Upcycled DIY T-shirt Headband
- Super Handy DIY Purse Organizer
- Boo-tiful DIY Bracelets
- 80’s Inspired Patterned DIY Painted Shoes
- Murano Red Pendant & Earrings
- DIY Colorful Macrame Cross Bracelet Tutorial
- Animal Kingdom DIY Keychain
- Faux Leather DIY Phone Case
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines