Make Your Own Bag from Rope
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Big spacious bags that are also cute tend to be expensive and hard to come by. Instead of scouring the stores, you can Make Your Own Bag from Rope with this DIY tutorial! This bag is so cute and has plenty of space for anything you could need to carry! This DIY bag has an easy sewing pattern that just required a little skill with a sewing machine. This DIY tote bag would look great next to you on the beach, and it could definitely fit your sunscreen, towel, drinks, snacks, frisbee, goggles, floaties, and sunglasses. If you are in need of a cute tote (and honestly, who isn't?) then give this DIY project a try.
Note from the designer: "Use your basic sewing skills and some humble rope to build a fabulous bag with this easy-to-follow rope bag sewing tutorial. Perfect for the beach, market, or picnics!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Super Handy DIY Purse Organizer
- DIY Ombre Dyed Beach Tote
- Pearl DIY Hair Pins
- The Easiest No Sew Headband Tutorial
- DIY Faux Leather Wallet
- DIY Tassel Key Ring
- Patriotic Upcycled DIY T-shirt Headband
- Simple Wire Words DIY Necklace
- 80’s Inspired Patterned DIY Painted Shoes
- Upcycled Boho Chic DIY Tote Bag
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Diy Charging Station
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Printable I Spy Winter
- Baby Blue And Pink Super Skin Loving Whipped Soap
- Beautiful Coat/hat Rack