This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
A great beach bag is hard to come by. Instead of indulging the goose in the wild chase, DIY it and make this Easy Beach Towel DIY Tote Bag. What could make a better beach bag than a towel? We don't know either. This DIY beach bag is simple to make; all you need are some basic sewing skills. Take this beach towel bag to the beach for a fun day in the sand. It has enough room for everything you need to take with you; and, when you get back you can simply throw the bag in the wash machine to clean it up.
Note from the designer: "Turn an old towel into a cute and roomy tote bag with this super easy Towel Beach Bag Tutorial. Perfect for the beach season!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextRecycled Fabric Yoga Mat Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old… Continue reading: "Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage"
- Recycled Fabric Yoga Mat Bag
- Super Handy DIY Purse Organizer
- DIY Recycled Glass Bottle Jewelry
- Shoulder Pad Bag Strap Hack
- Simple Wire Words DIY Necklace
- Easy Drawstring Duffle Bag
- How to Make Corded Handles for Bags
- No Sew Fleece Scarf with Yarn Fringe
- Make Your Own Bag from Rope
- Rustic DIY Card Holder
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square