We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
A great beach bag is hard to come by. Instead of indulging the goose in the wild chase, DIY it and make this Easy Beach Towel DIY Tote Bag. What could make a better beach bag than a towel? We don't know either. This DIY beach bag is simple to make; all you need are some basic sewing skills. Take this beach towel bag to the beach for a fun day in the sand. It has enough room for everything you need to take with you; and, when you get back you can simply throw the bag in the wash machine to clean it up.
Note from the designer: "Turn an old towel into a cute and roomy tote bag with this super easy Towel Beach Bag Tutorial. Perfect for the beach season!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
- Easy DIY Wire Ring with Leather Tassels
- Super Handy DIY Purse Organizer
- Cute and Easy DIY Sunglasses Case
- DIY Faux Leather Wallet
- DIY Recycled Glass Bottle Jewelry
- Rustic DIY Card Holder
- DIY Ombre Dyed Beach Tote
- Make Your Own Bag from Rope
- 17 Easy DIY Accessories
- How to Make Corded Handles for Bags
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Hand Painted Rose Soaps
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Free Printable Vegetable Gardening Guide
- 10 Fall Garden Clean Up Tips
- 5 Fall Vegetables To Grow From Seed