DIY Tassel Key Ring
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "You can make a tassel keyring in minutes which makes them the perfect simple Mother’s Day gift idea. I am wrapping up Craft Lighting with this fun craft idea that older kids can make for mom. If you have missed any of the other 15 minute Mother’s Day crafts this week, be sure to catch up with day 1, day 2, day 3, and day 4. You will also want to scroll down to the bottom of this post to see what quick and easy crafts our blog partners have came up with today!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Yarn (this project used variegated yarn)
- Key chain with clasp
- Ruler (optional)
DIY Project Instructions
Start by determining how long you want your tassel then double that length. Cut the yarn to that length.
Cut several strands to that same length. You want your tassel to be nice and full!
Put all of the strands through the hook portion of the keyring.
Pull the keyring to the center of your yarn pieces.
Cut another length of yarn (this one should be really long and you can trim it later).
Tie the yarn around the tassel as shown below. Then wrap it several times.
Tie it a second time with a double knot.
Trim all of the yarn to the same length (including these tie strings) with scissors.
Your tassel keyring is complete and ready for gift giving!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
- DIY Colorful Macrame Cross Bracelet Tutorial
- Super Handy DIY Purse Organizer
- 80’s Inspired Patterned DIY Painted Shoes
- DIY Ombre Dyed Beach Tote
- Patchwork DIY Drawstring Bag
- Boo-tiful DIY Bracelets
- DIY Recycled Glass Bottle Jewelry
- How to Make Corded Handles for Bags
- Pearl DIY Hair Pins
- Suede and Chain DIY Bracelet
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Shaving Cream Recipe
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies To Celebrate Mother's Day!
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occassion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart