This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Colorful Macrame Cross Bracelet Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Spring is coming up! Let's bring some bright colors in our lives. This step by step video tutorial will show you how to create a Funky Macrame Cross Bracelet that is easy to make. This bracelet makes a beautiful and tasteful fashion accessory to any outfit. Pick up your favorite color and let's go make it! Materials can easily found in any jewelry supplies store. You will need Czech crystal beads, Seed beads, Nylon synthetic cord, scissors, lighter, tape, and a ruler. Hope you’ll enjoy wearing the Funky Macrame Cross Bracelet."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read Next17 Easy DIY Accessories
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 17 Easy DIY Accessories
- DIY Recycled Glass Bottle Jewelry
- Patriotic Upcycled DIY T-shirt Headband
- Super Handy DIY Purse Organizer
- Boo-tiful DIY Bracelets
- 80’s Inspired Patterned DIY Painted Shoes
- Murano Red Pendant & Earrings
- DIY Colorful Macrame Cross Bracelet Tutorial
- Animal Kingdom DIY Keychain
- Faux Leather DIY Phone Case
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines