DIY Colorful Macrame Cross Bracelet Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Spring is coming up! Let's bring some bright colors in our lives. This step by step video tutorial will show you how to create a Funky Macrame Cross Bracelet that is easy to make. This bracelet makes a beautiful and tasteful fashion accessory to any outfit. Pick up your favorite color and let's go make it! Materials can easily found in any jewelry supplies store. You will need Czech crystal beads, Seed beads, Nylon synthetic cord, scissors, lighter, tape, and a ruler. Hope you’ll enjoy wearing the Funky Macrame Cross Bracelet."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
- DIY Colorful Macrame Cross Bracelet Tutorial
- Super Handy DIY Purse Organizer
- 80’s Inspired Patterned DIY Painted Shoes
- DIY Ombre Dyed Beach Tote
- Patchwork DIY Drawstring Bag
- Boo-tiful DIY Bracelets
- DIY Recycled Glass Bottle Jewelry
- How to Make Corded Handles for Bags
- Pearl DIY Hair Pins
- Suede and Chain DIY Bracelet
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Shaving Cream Recipe
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies To Celebrate Mother's Day!
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occassion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart