DIY Colorful Macrame Cross Bracelet Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Spring is coming up! Let's bring some bright colors in our lives. This step by step video tutorial will show you how to create a Funky Macrame Cross Bracelet that is easy to make. This bracelet makes a beautiful and tasteful fashion accessory to any outfit. Pick up your favorite color and let's go make it! Materials can easily found in any jewelry supplies store. You will need Czech crystal beads, Seed beads, Nylon synthetic cord, scissors, lighter, tape, and a ruler. Hope you’ll enjoy wearing the Funky Macrame Cross Bracelet."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you have line dry clothes and a small laundry room, you know the struggle of finding room to put up a drying rack. This Small… Continue reading: "Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack"
- Super Handy DIY Purse Organizer
- Suede and Chain DIY Bracelet
- DIY Recycled Glass Bottle Jewelry
- The Easiest No Sew Headband Tutorial
- Animal Kingdom DIY Keychain
- 80’s Inspired Patterned DIY Painted Shoes
- Easy Drawstring Duffle Bag
- No Sew Fleece Scarf with Yarn Fringe
- DIY Faux Leather Wallet
- Make Your Own Bag from Rope
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Christmas Craft – Easy DIY Joy Board
- Printable Free Halloween Label and Treat Bag Tops
- Halloween Boo Printable Art
- Printable Halloween Votive Lampshades
- Printable Halloween Flags
- Halloween Ghost Craft for Kids
- Kitchen Table Makeover Idea
- Before and After: $11 Thrift Store Desk
- Halloween Hershey Kisses Labels
- Printable Halloween Mini Hershey Wrappers