DIY Colorful Macrame Cross Bracelet Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Spring is coming up! Let's bring some bright colors in our lives. This step by step video tutorial will show you how to create a Funky Macrame Cross Bracelet that is easy to make. This bracelet makes a beautiful and tasteful fashion accessory to any outfit. Pick up your favorite color and let's go make it! Materials can easily found in any jewelry supplies store. You will need Czech crystal beads, Seed beads, Nylon synthetic cord, scissors, lighter, tape, and a ruler. Hope you’ll enjoy wearing the Funky Macrame Cross Bracelet."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Super Handy DIY Purse Organizer
- Upcycled Boho Chic DIY Tote Bag
- DIY Recycled Glass Bottle Jewelry
- DIY Chevron Tape Purse
- DIY Faux Leather Wallet
- Paper Bag Style DIY Clutch
- Recycled Fabric Yoga Mat Bag
- Faux Leather DIY Phone Case
- 80’s Inspired Patterned DIY Painted Shoes
- Sling Back Handmade Fabric Flip Flops
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Diy Charging Station
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Printable I Spy Winter
- Baby Blue And Pink Super Skin Loving Whipped Soap
- Beautiful Coat/hat Rack
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids