DIY Colorful Macrame Cross Bracelet Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Spring is coming up! Let's bring some bright colors in our lives. This step by step video tutorial will show you how to create a Funky Macrame Cross Bracelet that is easy to make. This bracelet makes a beautiful and tasteful fashion accessory to any outfit. Pick up your favorite color and let's go make it! Materials can easily found in any jewelry supplies store. You will need Czech crystal beads, Seed beads, Nylon synthetic cord, scissors, lighter, tape, and a ruler. Hope you’ll enjoy wearing the Funky Macrame Cross Bracelet."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Thanksgiving Craft With Clay Pots
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Apple Pie Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Remote Caddy - Beginner Diy