Using Grey Stain
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"You can make a rustic wood arrow in just a few minutes with this simple technique using grey stain. It is easy to get a barnwood look with the right product. I wanted a few rustic farmhouse style touches in my foyer. An arrow seemed like the answer but how do I make them look old and worn? They are made from new wood. Yes there is a way! They are the perfect rustic addition to the gallery walls in this room."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Wood arrow
- Americana Color Stain in Charcoal
- Paint brush
- Sawtooth Hanger
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
DIY Easy Paint Chip Beach Art
Upcycled Coffee Tin
Easy DIY Barnwood Bookshelves
Upcycled Outdoor DIY End Table
Trendy Upcycled Light Bulb Vase
Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
Upcycle Jar to Flower Vase
Thrifted Personalized Serving Tray
Thrift Store DIY Candle Holders
Turn an Old Cabinet Door into a Fabulous Serving Tray
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Natural at Home Spa Skin Treatment
- Layered Coffee Table DIY
- Mini DIY Concrete Planters
- Antique Ladder DIY Shelves
- Unique Homemade Birdhouse Chandelier
- Cleansing Tooth Powder Recipe
- Gentle Rose Homemade Sugar Scrub
- Glowing Broken Glass Container Candles
- Easy Oven Cooked Bacon Recipe