Using Grey Stain
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"You can make a rustic wood arrow in just a few minutes with this simple technique using grey stain. It is easy to get a barnwood look with the right product. I wanted a few rustic farmhouse style touches in my foyer. An arrow seemed like the answer but how do I make them look old and worn? They are made from new wood. Yes there is a way! They are the perfect rustic addition to the gallery walls in this room."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Wood arrow
- Americana Color Stain in Charcoal
- Paint brush
- Sawtooth Hanger
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Upcycled Coffee Tin
- How To Makeover Your Curtain Rods Using Drawer Pulls
- DIY Nautical Knot Vases
- Scrap Wood DIY Rustic Mod Tablet Holder
- Upcycled DIY Succulent Terrarium
- Giant DIY Pegboard Organizer
- IKEA Hack Rustic DIY Shelves
- Shelf Decor DIY Makeover
- Easy No-Sew Roman Shades
- Ginormous DIY Chalkboard