Using Grey Stain
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"You can make a rustic wood arrow in just a few minutes with this simple technique using grey stain. It is easy to get a barnwood look with the right product. I wanted a few rustic farmhouse style touches in my foyer. An arrow seemed like the answer but how do I make them look old and worn? They are made from new wood. Yes there is a way! They are the perfect rustic addition to the gallery walls in this room."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Wood arrow
- Americana Color Stain in Charcoal
- Paint brush
- Sawtooth Hanger
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Rustic Wooden Keys Pottery Barn Dupe
- DIY Easy Paint Chip Beach Art
- How to Braid a Large Rag Rug
- Easy No Sew Rope Basket
- 31 Amazing DIY Home Decor Ideas You Will Love
- Easy Upcycled Sweater DIY Box
- Stacked Wooden Lamp
- DIY Home Decor: 9 Home Decorating Ideas
- Incredible Jar Chandelier DIY Light
- Amazing DIY Floating Corner Shelves
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Bright Confetti Decorated DIY Side Table
- Colorful DIY Triangle Shelves
- Simple Rustic DIY Bench
- Teacup Succulent DIY Planter
- L-Shaped DIY Outdoor Bench
- How to Sew a Jumpsuit
- Laser Cut DIY Midi Skirt
- DIY Off the Shoulder Dress
- Super Cheap DIY Hair Rollers
- Romantic Long Hair Updo Tutorial