Using Grey Stain
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"You can make a rustic wood arrow in just a few minutes with this simple technique using grey stain. It is easy to get a barnwood look with the right product. I wanted a few rustic farmhouse style touches in my foyer. An arrow seemed like the answer but how do I make them look old and worn? They are made from new wood. Yes there is a way! They are the perfect rustic addition to the gallery walls in this room."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Wood arrow
- Americana Color Stain in Charcoal
- Paint brush
- Sawtooth Hanger
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Clay Cactus DIY Ring Holder
- Kim, Exquisitely Unremarkable
- DIY Pallet Curtain Rods
- Darling Christmas Tree Alternative Decoration
- StarPack Products
- StarPack Products 3-Piece Mini Planter Pots
- Parsley Infused Hot Oil Treatment
- Solid Carrier Oil Stick
- DIY Cat Scratcher and Bed
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe