Using Grey Stain
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"You can make a rustic wood arrow in just a few minutes with this simple technique using grey stain. It is easy to get a barnwood look with the right product. I wanted a few rustic farmhouse style touches in my foyer. An arrow seemed like the answer but how do I make them look old and worn? They are made from new wood. Yes there is a way! They are the perfect rustic addition to the gallery walls in this room."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Wood arrow
- Americana Color Stain in Charcoal
- Paint brush
- Sawtooth Hanger
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Oven Mitt Pattern for Men
- How to Preserve Lemons
- Moroccan Preserved Lemons
- How to Vacuum Seal a Mason Jar
- Zesty Pickled Carrots Recipe
- Homemade Herb Oils
- How to Can Cabbage
- How to Can Sliced Peaches
- How to Can Pickled Jalapeno Peppers