Upcycled Skirt Throw Pillow
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I love finding new uses for items that no longer work for us. I find these items in my own home, in thrift stores and sometimes friends give me their items to repurpose. A friend gave me a gorgeous hand-me-down skirt and while I adore the skirt, it didn’t fit anyone in my family. I just had to find another way to enjoy it, so I simply turned this recycled skirt into an upcycled skirt throw pillow."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Fiesta Egg Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- Ribbon Candy Wreath
- Easy Diy Snowman Wreath
- Homemade Coffee Sugar Scrub
- The Thicket Fingerless Gloves
- Multi-colored Designs - A Simple Technique
- How To Make Paper Mache Dragon Eggs
- Diy - Simple Dragon Wings For Kids
- Diy - Giant Balloon Number