Upcycled Skirt Throw Pillow
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I love finding new uses for items that no longer work for us. I find these items in my own home, in thrift stores and sometimes friends give me their items to repurpose. A friend gave me a gorgeous hand-me-down skirt and while I adore the skirt, it didn’t fit anyone in my family. I just had to find another way to enjoy it, so I simply turned this recycled skirt into an upcycled skirt throw pillow."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Jewelry adds the perfect touch to any fashionable outfit, but tangled chains and caught hooks can be such a hassle. Organize your… Continue reading: "Leather and Twig DIY Jewelry Holder"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Apple Pie Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Remote Caddy - Beginner Diy
- Diy Crochet Pen Pencil Holder
- Halloween Paper Ghost Craft For Kids
- Halloween Pumpkin Oranges
- How To Make A Chalkboard