Upcycled Outdoor DIY End Table
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "My mom recently has been working on her beautiful new deck, adding seating and flowers etc. She picked up four red Adirondack chairs and then commented, “I really need just one little end table!” My brain immediately started turning and it didn’t take it long to land on this old milk can."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
- Milk Can
- Barn wood
- Drill/screw driver
- White paint and brush
- Chosen sealant
DIY Project Instructions
Wash the can thoroughly and then using your jigsaw cut out a small circle of plywood to fit into it's top.
Cut out a large circle of plywood (the size you want the whole table to be) and attached the small circle to the center of it with screws.
Attach your barn wood to the top of the larger circle of plywood using screws.
Using your jigsaw cut the barn wood now around, leaving a but of a lip around the plywood.
Using white paint 9 or any color you like) cover the edges of all of the "raw" wood you created with the cuts and then dry brush the top of the barn wood so it all goes together.
Cover all of the wood with your chosen sealant (I used poly acrylic).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Fabric Wallpaper
- DIY Easy Paint Chip Beach Art
- Headboard Repurposed Into a Coat Rack
- How to Make a Wooden Star
- Rustic Chicken Wire Lampshade Makeover
- Anthropologie Knock-Off Vase DIY
- Amazing DIY Floating Corner Shelves
- Summer Burlap Table Runner
- Easy DIY Barnwood Bookshelves
- DIY Minimal Floor Mirror
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cookies In A Jar
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament
- Exfoliating Orange Slice Soap
- Lottery Ticket Christmas Napkin Holders
- Country Winter Wreath
- Dollar Tree Christmas Sign
- Pastel Colors Whipped Soap
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies