This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Upcycled Medicine Cupboard
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"When I was gifted a wine in a box for Christmas not only was I happy about the wine but I was even more pleased about the box it came in. I upcycled this wine box into a unique handy medicine cabinet for my bathroom. I created a unique pattern and texture on the front of the cupboard using jumbo wooden craft sticks. Then I painted the cupboard in 2 colors one for the outside and the other the inside. To keep with the medicine cupboard theme I decoupaged an anatomy image to the inside lid."
- Wine box
- Anatomical Poster (free to download on blog)
- Chalk paint
- Jumbo craft sticks
Read NextRustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Nothing ruins the aroma of homemade cooking faster than a stinky garbage disposal. Learn how to get rid of that smell with this recipe… Continue reading: "Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Toasted Coconut
- How to Make Cornhole Bags
- Easy Crochet Puff Pattern Blanket
- Peach, Grapefruit And Thyme Sugar Scrub
- Copycat Big Mac Sauce Recipe
- Kidney Bean Salad Recipe
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe